Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild: No more story quests after reuniting velsa and her friend?

Rapthorne
Rapthorne
✭✭
I can't seem to find any more quest triggers for thieves guild story related quests since completing this one. I've hunted for letters, NPC's, logged in and out multiple times. Am I missing something, or am I done?
  • Rapthorne
    Rapthorne
    ✭✭
    It seems completing a heist for the day pushed along the next story quest. A bit miffed if the quest line is gated behind a daily quest
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The main quests are gated behind your thieves guild reputation actually. You need to have a certain number of reputation before you can access the following quest... Dailies gives you reputation ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your Thieves Guild skill level is probably too low. Complete a few dailies and next time you get the "Thieves Guild increased to [number]" notification the next quest should be awaiting you at the den.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Kallyra
    Kallyra
    As mentioned above, the Thieves Guild story missions are linked with your skill in the Thieves Guild skill line.

Completing quests from the Heist Board, the Tip Board and from Spencer Rye (think that's the name - the dude that sends you find missing objects). I know that Heists give you 10xp for your Thieves Guild skill line and I think the Tip Board quests give you xp depending on how many 'tiers' you complete.

Hope this information is helpful.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    From the 3 chars I've played to the end of the TG questline, you need to be lvl 10 in the TG skill to get the last quest in the guild. There are a few more thieves guild quests after reuniting Velsa and her friend. If you've gotten good at pickpocketing, you can run through the quests from the tip board pretty fast for extra TG xp.
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on April 15, 2016 3:55PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's still quite a bit to do. Looks like noone can take care of oneself in this gang, they still need you for this, that and nearly everything.
    But these are nice quests though !

And yes you have to do dailies in order to improve your guild rank for those quests to be accessed. The "last" one comes with level 10.
  • Rapthorne
    Rapthorne
    ✭✭
    Thank you all. I now have a level 10 thieves guild rep and have completed the story :) now on to Wrothgar, and then maybe I can start playing the base game.

Reminds me of Skyrim, where I'd become master of the thieves guild and black hand before setting foot in whiterun