Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you do the daily dungeon with friends?

KloudKotuzai
KloudKotuzai
✭✭
I invited 3 of my friends and joined the queue for dungeon. And it doesn't let us start?
Are we not allowed to do dungeons with friends?
I also tried having 3 in the group(including myself) and queuing up then adding the forth member but then it removes us from queue?

Is this a way we are forced to play with randoms?
It will be much better if we can all be scaled, and get scaled items to our level.
Edited by KloudKotuzai on April 17, 2016 2:00AM

Best Answer

• Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can do random dungeons with premade group. Grab your friends and join queue. ZOS still sucks at coding so it will take some time despite you having all 4 people(took us ~5 mins last time), but it will get you there and it will scale you.

For specific dungeon, used to scale if you invited them right after starting groupfinder but that's been removed for whatever reason I think. Now you will have to groupfind one of your friends for that - have him set his role to tank while others set themselves as healer/dps(doesn't really matter what roles you actually do, it's just that tanks are rarest so you'll have higher chance of grabbing your friend that way) and start groupfinder at the very same time. 9/10 times you'll end up together within 2 minutes. If you get a random, apologize, kick and try again.
    Answer ✓