Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can the Imperial race join any alliance?

Benie
Benie
✭✭✭
See the title. I'm thinking of getting the thing to unlock the Imperial race, but I wanna know if I must also get the 'Any Race Any Alliance' thing as well, for the race to be able to pick any alliance.
--Char info updated as of March 23rd, 2016 - PC NA--
Benie - VR1 Argonian Stam DragonKnight (2H Sword/Bow/WW)
Beniee - VR3 Nord Mag Sorcerer (Destruction Staff)

Well-known hotbar button spammer
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial can join any alliance without needing the "Any Race, Any Alliance" perk.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes and imho they are the best race for tanks and stam-builds. You will love the stam and health bonus and Red Diamond may not be reliable but its fun when it kicks in.

P.S. Imperial Horse is best horse.
    Edited by Eirikir on March 24, 2016 3:20PM
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    The Imperial can join any alliance without needing the "Any Race, Any Alliance" perk.
    Thanks very much, Enodoc. :)
    Edited by Benie on March 24, 2016 5:07PM

• Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    If you have the Imperial edition. That comes with bonus to be any race and join any Alliance I believe.
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • Benie
    Benie
    ✭✭✭
    Oh_Skrivva wrote: »
    If you have the Imperial edition. That comes with bonus to be any race and join any Alliance I believe.
    I only bought the regular version on Green Man Gaming last year, for $15.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh_Skrivva wrote: »
    No, it doesn't. The Imperial Edition comes with the Imperial race (which can be in any alliance), the Imperial horse, and the CE treasure maps.

Any Race, Any Alliance comes only from the pre-order Explorer Pack, or the Crown Store Adventurer Pack. So you would have it if you pre-ordered the Imperial Edition because of the pre-order, not because of the IE.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the CE you can do any race in any alliance.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »
    No you can't. The CE is just another name for the Imperial Edition, and as I said above, Any Race, Any Alliance comes only from the pre-order Explorer Pack, or the Crown Store Adventurer Pack. So you would only have it with the CE if you pre-ordered the CE.
  • KATObloodpaw
    KATObloodpaw
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Katahdin wrote: »
    No you can't. The CE is just another name for the Imperial Edition, and as I said above, Any Race, Any Alliance comes only from the pre-order Explorer Pack, or the Crown Store Adventurer Pack. So you would only have it with the CE if you pre-ordered the CE.
    the adventurers pack also came with the premium edition,granting the any alliance any race perk.

GT:Shock Value1134