The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Where do people go to roleplay?

Taisynn
Taisynn
✭✭✭✭✭
Where is the known "spot" for group roleplay? I've rarely seen groups roleplay in the open except a few times I've run into a duo roleplaying on their own. (I don't want to intrude, so I don't invite myself.)

Or is there a decent roleplaying guild out there?
PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are tons of roleplaying guilds out and about, and joining is typically easy. Asking in /zone chat on PC is the easiest way, just head to your main city (grant, stormhaven, mournhold) and ask.

If you are on console, I can't speak for the community there, but I'd imagine one or two guilds at least operate.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA server Order of Vagrant Hounds! :smiley:
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Feynn
    Feynn
    ✭✭✭
    There are plenty of RP hotspots on both NA-PC and EU-PC. But due to the existence of shards, you may find yourself in a different phase than most roleplayers, and so you will not see them. The best way to work around this is to join a large roleplay community guild.

The best place to start is the website of TESO-RP, which is really the main forum for us roleplayers. Some faction-specific communities also have their own websites. For example, on the EU-PC megaserver you should check Stormhaven RP in the Daggerfall Covenant and Ebonheart RP in the Ebonheart Pact.
    Join us on Stormhaven RP! The largest TESO roleplay community of the Daggerfall Covenant, EU Megaserver.
  • Taisynn
    Taisynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feynn wrote: »
    There are plenty of RP hotspots on both NA-PC and EU-PC. But due to the existence of shards, you may find yourself in a different phase than most roleplayers, and so you will not see them. The best way to work around this is to join a large roleplay community guild.

The best place to start is the website of TESO-RP, which is really the main forum for us roleplayers. Some faction-specific communities also have their own websites. For example, on the EU-PC megaserver you should check Stormhaven RP in the Daggerfall Covenant and Ebonheart RP in the Ebonheart Pact.

Thank you! I've been wondering where all the communities are.
    PC - @Taisynn - NA - CP 268
    Shizuko url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CvZa0PPdzAfUv9h_rd8J2vwc1B4NnZGkPL_n4WfgYfs/edit?usp=sharing"]RP Profile[/url - Bosmer - LVL50 - Nightblade 50 Provisioning, 50 Woodworking, 50 Clothing, 50 Alchemy Ebonhart Pact
    Nev'e - Bosmer - LVL 18 - Templar 50 Enchanting Ebonhart Pact

Proud Member of the Guilds:
    Rusty Old Dragons (Trade) | Children of Skyrim (RP/EP) | Goldleaf Acquisitions (RP/EP)
    Spicy Economics (Trade) | The Jackals (RP/EP)
  • ForestGuard
    ForestGuard
    ✭✭✭
    TESO-RP.com

Best way to connect without a doubt.