Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Cheese

SlySnyderJ
I have a 26 ad and a very low lvl DC was wondering if there was any good placestuff to farm cheese

Best Answer

• Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITT: OP is trying to gain Sheogorath's favour
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In AD run to Reaper's March. Go to the public dungeon Vile Manse. Farm every container and food item in the house. Because it is a dungeon, there's no stealing. Enter the basement and opposite room to ladders for cheese. The house has no enemies, but be careful in basement.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do daily writs. Soon you will have more cheese than Wisconsin.....
  • medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    Sentinel in Alik'r Desert also has a guild trader with very easy to steal cheese (just hop into the tent behind the merchant). A lot of Guild vendors have the spiked cheese, just not all of them are easy to steal from.