Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Active EP guild to do dungeons and all that good stuff

CosmicSherpa
just looking for a chilled guild that group up for bosses and dungeons and sharing and trading etc.

GT: Cosm1cSh3rpa
I'Zelda -VR 16 Dark Elf DragonKnight, Master Thief, Ebonheart Pact,(& 4 Other lower lvl characters lvl 7 to VR2)

Always looking willing comrades to conquer Craglorn as well as Wrothgar Daily Bosses, Undaunted Pledges, general dungeoning all while having a laugh in the process. Always around to help with questing or just to kill stuff for no real reason... Crafter of weapons and armour up to VR 16 (6 to 8 traits on most items (lacking nirnhoned trait))

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." Terry Pratchett

Asaro.enjin.com
  • wiltedrose
    You could try ours :) Sentinels of Odahviing, people tend to use party rather than guild chat now as we have a large number of people. Will get an invite sent to you.
    Edited by wiltedrose on April 14, 2016 12:52PM
    Eviel Savrara - Dark Elf Templar VR16
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    just looking for a chilled guild that group up for bosses and dungeons and sharing and trading etc.

GT: Cosm1cSh3rpa

Another player who hasnt even looked at the guilds who have threads up looking for players like them! haha

Check out the thread for The Asaro. We do every aspect of the game. Pledges, Trials, Imperial City runs, PvP, Trade etc. We have 128 members with a very active and fun guild chat.
  • CosmicSherpa
    Sorry. New to the whole forum thing. I'm such a noob. Lol. Thanks for the pointer. :-) will look it up. Cheers. G
    I'Zelda -VR 16 Dark Elf DragonKnight, Master Thief, Ebonheart Pact,(& 4 Other lower lvl characters lvl 7 to VR2)

Always looking willing comrades to conquer Craglorn as well as Wrothgar Daily Bosses, Undaunted Pledges, general dungeoning all while having a laugh in the process. Always around to help with questing or just to kill stuff for no real reason... Crafter of weapons and armour up to VR 16 (6 to 8 traits on most items (lacking nirnhoned trait))

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." Terry Pratchett

Asaro.enjin.com