Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CraftStore settings ?

Zyrenia
Zyrenia
Im using CraftStore for Enchanting and love it, also like it for the recipe list. But now i tried Cookerywiz and love it for cooking. tho they overlap each other and as far as i see there is no way to dissable the CraftStore interface for just cooking or am i missing something ?, i have no settings for it in options / addon settings. am i missing something here or is there no way to change it without using a diffrent addon ?
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CraftStore settings are directly in it's main UI showing traits, the cogwheel in upper right corner.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Zyrenia
    Zyrenia
    found it, thanks man :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I mentioned this before in another thread of yours. I use both, I use the Craft Store interface for seeing what ingredients I have a lot of (simplest is to look at the single item recipes at the bottom of the list, then I put in the amounts I want to make in Cookery Wiz as I can que up a couple of thousand foods and drinks.* So, run both but only use Cookery Wiz when you want to make lots of different things and Craft Store when you just need to make a single stack of something.

*one time I qued up an order, then went to real world grocery store for a few items, came back and it was still cooking things for me. Made a ton of gold on that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"