Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Access?

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
First of all, sorry for this question, the answer is probably glaringly obvious! I'm not a PvPer at all (yet) but want to have a look at bounties in Cyrodiil for the fighter's guild. How do I get there? I have the DLC and managed to wayshrine there months ago, but I read this was a glitch and it's now resolved.

Do I have to join a campaign? I'm currently queuing for the prison dungeon, will this do it? The help section in the menus don't mean much to me.

Best Answer

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Access into cyrodiil can be immediate or there could be a line, depending on the time of the day. And yes, if you have not pvp'd, you will receive quite a few spankings at first lol
    Answer ✓
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Yes you have to join a campaign.
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a campaign then double click the campaign name to queue/enter it.
    To leave (which is also something people have difficulty with first time they go Cyrodiil), go to the wayshrine at the starting area, not to the transitus portal stone.
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    JuZ wrote: »
    Yes you have to join a campaign.
    Docmandu wrote: »
    Join a campaign then double click the campaign name to queue/enter it.
    To leave (which is also something people have difficulty with first time they go Cyrodiil), go to the wayshrine at the starting area, not to the transitus portal stone.

OK cheers. So I have to queue to go there? How long does that take? LOL I've been plating ESO ages, I should know this. My ass is going to be handed to me on a plate when I go there..
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Access into cyrodiil can be immediate or there could be a line, depending on the time of the day. And yes, if you have not pvp'd, you will receive quite a few spankings at first lol

And I expect them! I play other MMOs and am quite "the expert" there but when it comes to Elder Scrolls I love the lore foremost and enjoy questing, sometimes forcibly with this game! I'm sure I'll get into ESO PvP in no time.