The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ benefit suggestion

lookstwice
lookstwice
✭✭✭
One of my pet peeves is having to do rider training everyday on multiple toons.

It would be nice if I could pay in game for say, 7 days of rider training in advance.

And maybe every 24 hrs, one of them completes. If I so chose, I could add a day of training. Or I could just not worry about this until the week has passed.

For me, I would just do my rider training on all my toons on the weekend where I have more time.

Basically, I can just put off that chore for the weekends. :)
  • RazielDERF
    RazielDERF
    ✭✭✭
    Have you considered purchasing the "Riding Lessons" to your mount located in the Crown store in-game? You can purchase the lessons 10x at a time. You also have access to use what you buy across all characters on the same account. It can be expensive to do that but it is somewhat of an alternative.
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with OP that daily riding lessons takes a very long time, specially with multiple characters.
    Edited by WhimsyDragon on March 22, 2018 3:27AM
  • lookstwice
    lookstwice
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, even with the recent sale for riding lessons, I felt it was still to expensive for riding training.

Having riding training account wide would be nice, but I also like having some sort of progression for each toon. Something to look forward to along the way. Also I think this would probably bother people who have already done it.

I think just allowing you to queue it up for 7 days would be nice and really shouldn't bother someone who has already done it the more cumbersome way. It will still take just as long and cost the same.

Seems like nice little win win situation.

• BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I think the point of mount training is to do it daily to keep the player signing on every day. It is a hook to get as many players signing in every single day as often as they can, even if it is only to do mount training.

It took me from June last year until April this year to 60/60/60 my mounts with 8 'toons.

I am glad it's done and dusted and yes, it is tedious, but it is so worth it in the end.
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that it makes little sense to have to level up 180 riding lessons on each character when CPs are distributed across the board. I mean, I can make an alt and have a lvl 10 character with 500CP? That seems to lop-side the game a whole lot more than a low level character with a conveniently faster mount.

It does get people to log in and is a gold sink: 250 gold X 180 lessons = 45,000. Add 7 more characters and you get 315,000 gold. Hope my math is correct.

Plus (crown store lessons aside), it takes a total of 6ish months to max out a horse on one character. Most people can have 4 max level characters in the same amount of time (8 once Vet ranks removed). Seems a bit unbalanced to me from a logical perspective.

Edited by emily3989 on April 13, 2016 8:01PM
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA