The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Looking for a dungeons group

LearnThis
LearnThis
✭✭✭
So, group after group has left this game and I am now without a consistent dungeons group. I play between 5 pm to 9 pm central time Monday through Thursday and most of the day Saturday and Sunday. I am looking for a group to run dungeons with. I have a tank and 3 dps. I have tried week after week to use the group activity finder, but either it never works or I get into groups that cannot complete the dungeon due to different reasons. At this point I am not trying to teach people how to complete dungeons, but I just want to go to a dungeon and speed run through it and get my rewards. I like doing dungeons with a good team. To me, it is a lot of fun. Unfortunately, those groups that I play with that are still playing have moved on to full time pvp.

In short, if you can walk through dungeons with ease, and enjoy completing those dungeons multiple times, please let me know. Especially if you already have a set group but just need one more dps or tank. I did not mention because I did not think I would need to but my characters are all V16 maxed gear. I am looking for others of like mind, not scaled players.

After reading through this it might come across a little bit distasteful? I am not sure of the word. I just want to find a group and have fun running through dungeons. Let me know.

LearnThis
PSN: LearnThis
Bosmer Nightblade (Master Crafting, everything researched)
Dunmer Dragonknight
Breton Nightblade
Breton Mage
Argonian Templar
Norn Dragonknight
High Elf Dragonknight

Champion Points are capped

~I have completed Cadwell's Silver six times and Gold four times... Please do not tell me about the experience of leveling.~
  • jzholloway
    jzholloway
    ✭✭✭
    @LearnThis We could use you... though I don't know how consistent it will be. We have a full team (usually) Mon. through Thursday, but we most definitely need a DPS on the weekends - also a tank would be nice (I normally tank - would like to DPS every once in a while). We usually play between 6pm-11pm EST during the week - a lot more on Fri and Sat. - so time wise you look like a perfect fit.

Let me know!
    PC/NA