The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Patch 2.3.9 - new bug with splitting a stack

Delsskia
Delsskia
✭✭✭✭
Since today's patch I can't split any stack of anything. The option is no longer there when I right click a stack in my inventory.
NA-PC
Fantasia
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay.

Edit: Not having a problem splitting stacks in Inventory.
    Edited by Elsonso on April 12, 2016 9:02PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I can split a stack that's in my bank, but not any stacks in my inventory.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks @Delsskia, we'll take a look.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    Actually, I can split a stack that's in my bank, but not any stacks in my inventory.

Dumb question but is your inventory full? I am sure you checked it, but just in case.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me on Sunday evening. Although I was on the windows 32bit client. I initiated a trade with a fellow group member in cyro and couldn't split an item stack. On cancelling out and checking my inventory, I couldn't split a stack there either.

To clarify, the option was not present in the menu on right clicking on the item.

On checking there now, I do indeed have the option. I believe this to be a random occurrence rather than a situational / permanent one.

cc @ZOS_GinaBruno
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just logged into the game and now I can split stacks again. Very odd random bug. BTW, thanks for the suggestion but I did have bag space available. I had 2 bag slots left yesterday, I went and bought 2 bag upgrades for the toon that couldn't split stacks and it didn't help. Seems fine this morning though.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia