Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a roleplaying guild. (EU SERVER). (PS4) (EP) (around 15-100 members)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi. I am looking for a roleplaying guild in ebonheart. On EU server PS4. Around 15- 100 members. I am also very shy and not good at makeing discussions. But I heard roleplaying suppose to help me becoming I am shy and make conversations. I am willing to just try any roleplaying guild before I want to commit. If there's any willing or if any EP role playing out there. Please message me. Many thanks. Also I really don't do well in interviews but will do if suppose to. Also I am new to roleplaying
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Raisser
    Raisser
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Ser. I am in the same position as you:) Have you found any rpers on eu servers yet?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisser wrote: »
    Hello Ser. I am in the same position as you:) Have you found any rpers on eu servers yet?

Hello. I haven't found one yet. However I am AD now and totally forgot this post. Lol. But sadly I haven't.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Raisser
    Raisser
    Soul Shriven
    You are AD? What is that
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are AD? What is that

Short For

AD: Aldmeri Dominion. DC: Daggerfall Convinet. EP: Ebonheart Pact.

When I saw this first time to. I became confused like you. But most of everyone is using these short words on forum :blush:
  • Raisser
    Raisser
    Soul Shriven
    i see, better get used to the forum lingo then:)
    I wanted to see if you are still interested in rping, as i am dying to get some going:)
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am unsure. No offense. I hear it supposed to overcome shyness by roleplaying. But totally very shy lol. I have mic. But I hardly use it. But since I am ALdmeri on PS4 EU. If your in Ebonheart or Daggerfall. It will be very hard to do cross faction roleplaying. Unless it's in Cyrodiil on same campaign :) Very tempting though. Plus hardly any roleplaying guilds on PS4 anyways.
  • Raisser
    Raisser
    Soul Shriven
    would you be interested in starting a rp eu guild?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would you be interested in starting a rp eu guild?

That my friend. I am sorry. But I have to pass and decline respectively for now. I am sorry. But I won't make a good guild leader. Made 4 guilds before. Then left. Was not made to be. I thank you however.
  • Raisser
    Raisser
    Soul Shriven
    i could be the leader then, no worries.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,
    I understand that you're playing on the EU server, yet if ever you should so desire RP, in the NA server the Order of the Vagrant Lion is still seeking RPers.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • SimonSays89
    EP- The Order of Akatosh is a RP guild with a bit of focus on PvP…but we still do PvE loads to level up our many different aliases ;)
    "May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!"
  • Raisser
    Raisser
    Soul Shriven
    is the order of akatosh an eu server?
  • SimonSays89
    yes order of Akatosh is EU
    "May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!"
  • Raisser
    Raisser
    Soul Shriven
    can i join:)?