The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

I am stuck

Jina-Marie
Jina-Marie
Soul Shriven
Hi.

I've done all quests (I think), in Bangkorai is nothing more to to and I am at lvl 42.
What can I do to get to Coldharbour? Am I to low lvl to get the quest who sends me there? Couse I can't find any.
I've spend an hour to look in Bangkorai, but nothing.

Then I know there is a quest for Halls of heroes, even this quest I can't find.

I am glad if somebody can help me somehow.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the map and see what locations are showing as black icons, and which as white icons. Places with black icons still have quests to do.

Have you done the quest at Bangkorai Garrison? That unlocks the Hall of Heroes quest, which in turn unlocks the Coldharbour quest "Messages Across Tamriel".

The required quests for completing the Bangkorai storyline are:
    • A City in Black (Evermore)
    • Imperial Infiltration (Evermore)
    • Heart of Evil (Jackdaw Cove)
    • The Parley (Evermore)
    • Storming the Garrison (Bangkorai Garrison)
    • Trials and Tribulations (Hall of Heroes)
    • To Walk on Far Shores (Hall of Heroes)

Edited by Enodoc on April 5, 2016 9:13AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is the guide for DC coldhabour:
    Edited by Van_0S on April 5, 2016 9:27AM
    Options
  • Obliterate
    Obliterate
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue, if you have actually completed all of them you should have a quest from the king around where I've circled, this will lead to coldharbour after about 20-30 minutes.

5kodh2.jpg
    Edited by Obliterate on April 5, 2016 9:33AM
    Options
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP you can go to cold harbour @ lvl 38 and do the mobs easily ... I have not tried it lower lvl than that though.

I don't do PvE anymore
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
    Options
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    There is an addon called Destinations. That shows several locations on the maps, including the locations of quests that you haven't done yet. Maybe that helps with finding the quests.
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."
    Options