The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Would my eyes look good blue or green ,character, wink wink

• BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    Blue eyes might look odd on you.If you absolutely have to get a different eye color go with darker green.Not that light bright green that really looks fake.
    Well,or,you could get the green,..or gold with a black stripe for the pupil. Very creaturish.

I like the idea of blue, but ya might look odd, I know a Mexican girl with green contacts and it doesn't look weird. Might go there,
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    image.png?w=500&c=1

This has to be one of the strangest threads I've seen.
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Cadbury wrote: »
    image.png?w=500&c=1

This has to be one of the strangest threads I've seen.

Then you should read the hardcore roleplay threads (shudder)
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if you can test them out, as the color of the contact may not translate well when put on top of your natural eye color. My wife and I have bought the same color contacts for costumes, only to notice they look very different on top of her blue eyes compared to my brown ones.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if you can test them out, as the color of the contact may not translate well when put on top of your natural eye color. My wife and I have bought the same color contacts for costumes, only to notice they look very different on top of her blue eyes compared to my brown ones.

Generally they have pics of what usually happens
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE STOP BUMPING THIS CREEPY THREAD! IT'S BEEN ON THE FRONT PAGE ALL DAY.
    PC | EU
  • vyrusb23
    vyrusb23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You just bumped it ... and what makes it "creepy?"
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    BUMPETY BUMP
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Goodness! Are you that easily creeped out that you post in caps?? My,my,..NEVER go to a Rob Zombie or Alice Cooper concert then!!
    Good Lord,..they'd have to throw cold water on you when you passed out!!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask your corp to replace your eyes with symbols of the logo that way you can serve them better has a walking ad!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here ya go... blue, green, and vampire.
    Dwjmd7t.jpg?1
    Edited by Gidorick on April 11, 2016 8:35PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RedTalon wrote: »
    Ask your corp to replace your eyes with symbols of the logo that way you can serve them better has a walking ad!

Also a viable option!
    yvjWEnh.png
    Edited by Gidorick on April 11, 2016 8:40PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to inform you that we've gone ahead and closed this thread. The reason being that the General Discussion section of the forums, is meant more for the General discussion of ESO. We hope during the discussion that you were able to decide on the eye color that suited you most.

Thank you for understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.