Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fresh guild active and open to any alliance and any level! (NA)(PS4)

PurpleDragon12
PurpleDragon12
Soul Shriven
WolvesBane is a guild that is starting out small but can grow into a great guild. I have decided to make it a fully active trading, PVP, crafting and a PVE guild! (so basically anything ESO)

Anyone can join regardless of level and alliance, the only requirements is that you should be a daily player in ESO, be able to cooperate with other members, and 15+ years of age is prefered (you can be younger).

Once we have about 50 members we will be an official trading guild. Also since this will be on PS4 I will make a community based on this guild to make it easier for everyone to contact each other if help is needed for anything or just want to make a friend or two.

WolvesBane is a guild that could have a bright future with the help of people who are willing to join and communicate! So join, invite your friends, make friends, and have fun!

If you would like to join, please reply with your PSN and I will invite you or if you can’t reply contact me via PSN messaging at Purple-Dragon-12. I will be checking daily after this goes up!

We now have 18 members and continuing to grow!
  • KnightWing_305
    Hi I would like to join my psn is KnightWing305