The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

A cake celebration - Happy bday ESO

LMar
LMar
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, I thought I would post a little cake letter my Argonian wrote to Chef Donolon in honour of ESO's birthday. I have shared it on one of ZOS's community media channels but I thought it would be nice to post it on here as well. I hope you like it (btw if this isn't the appropriate place to share it in, then pls feel free to move it).

Zo9z9bL.jpg
"If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
"Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy Birthday ESO. Love the games direction and can't wait for Dark Brotherhood and dueling.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i look forward to Murkmire as well!. More Argonian things are always good. Although I hope it isn't too compulsory to go with groups eg locked doors that require 4 people
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can a mod or admin move this to Community Creations pls? :D thanks!