The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[AD-GUILD-EU] The Verdants are looking for members of any levels :)

Kinthoine
Kinthoine
Hi, we have created a Lore friendly new guild, The Verdants, that focuses on PvE and dungeons and we are hoping to gain many members so we can run any dungeon without the need of group matching tool. We are into casual gaming so we don't focus on end game or PvP. We are a social and friendly guild and we welcome players of any levels. We only ask you to be in Dominion and also to be able to speak english. Also we hope you will be able to run dungeons once in a while when someone needs party members.
If anyone is interested in joining you can contact me here or in game ( @kinthoine ). :smile:
Edited by Kinthoine on November 28, 2015 7:52AM
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    So far we have 5 members :smiley: we hope more will join our ”Creed” :smile: as I said before, anyone is welcomed :3
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Hi, i have two questions for you. You mentioned that you created a lore friendly Guild, what lore are you fokused on? And how come that you do not join a Guild that allready exists?
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    Well, when i created the guild i thought of the faction and races of dominion, its forests and people. The verdants has a meaning as name :

1.green with vegetation; covered with growing plants or grass:
    a verdant oasis.
    2.of the color green:
    (dictionary)

For now we are new and we focus on the things above, dungeons and friendship, we are friendly and social :) but i thought in future we could do even RP.

Ive been searching for guilds that have great names with meanings behind, but the only ones that got my interest are either french or german, or in NA or both :/ Trying to look more but nothing satified me so me and my friend created this guild. Its hard being new but I still dream it will become big. Everyone starts from the bottom, right ?

I hope this answers your questions, if you have more im happy to answer :)

you can also contact me in game @kinthoine .

(sorry for the bad english)
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    Also, about the Lore, i left it out by mistake. We dont have a special one to focus on, but mostly the wood elves, khajiits, wood orcs and even argonians. There arent any real restictions as long a person is into it. There can be even Nord people that welcomed the green pact or dark elves finding home in wood elven villages. Anyone that is conected to the nature and forests found on the dominion side. We dont discriminate.
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    We also reached 9 members :) soon a tabard will be made and the guild bank will be opened. Ill mostly put armors with researchable trails that i dont need and green recipes. Even food and potions I find or create. Mostly stuff that I cant sell for more than 300g or i dont need but are useful still for others. The tabard will be of the colors green, brown and gold :)
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Kinthoine wrote: »
    We also reached 9 members :) soon a tabard will be made and the guild bank will be opened. Ill mostly put armors with researchable trails that i dont need and green recipes. Even food and potions I find or create. Mostly stuff that I cant sell for more than 300g or i dont need but are useful still for others. The tabard will be of the colors green, brown and gold :)

Well thx for the reply. Am not looking for a Guild though. I mearly just wanted to know. Good luck anyway.
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    So far our guild reached 15 members :smiley: we hope to get more members still :smile: anyone is welcome as long they are in the Dominion. Will be happy to see you in game if u wish to join c:

-Kinn the Green
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    We Have reached 25 members :blush: if we work hard enough we might reach 50 members this month or even earlier :smiley: I will be posting a picture of the tabard soon enough in case there are people that care about them. I for one i do :tongue:

-Kinn the Green
  • steff127b16_ESO
    I send a friend-request ingame per accident, just wanted to look if you are online :P name is @darksenf, would be glad to join :)
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    I just saw your friendship and sent you a mail asking who you were :smiley: I usualy dont accept random friendrequests. Ill send you an invite to our growing guild :blush: Thank you for joining :smiley:
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    invite me pls
    I am DK, VR1 AD, dps
    @altemriel
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    We have 30 members ! I feel so proud coming up this far :cry: Soon we will get even bigger and maybe even be famous or on the guild spot on eso page :blush: well, we hope so this year :)
  • ErnieBernie
    ErnieBernie
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me @ErnieBernie hoping to pve with some peeps
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    We have reached 50 members ! we even tried running the low lvl dungeons as a real party, me as a healer. Was a piece of cake and really fun too :smiley: Any new member is welcomed with open arms :)
  • Kinthoine
    Kinthoine
    We have reached 80 members :smiley: soon we might get to 100 ! who knows, we might reach full guild in no time :smile:
  • Nelezius
    Nelezius
    Soul Shriven
    Good luck on your guild, You've grown over time.
    Edited by Nelezius on April 7, 2016 9:53PM