The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Error code 301" Will NOT let me log in???

TheRealOG
TheRealOG
I got kicked out of the game and now it wont let me log back in. It keeps giving me various error codes? My girlfriend is able to log in under her account, but I am unable to. How do I go about fixing this? This is ver inconvenient as I am missing out on taking advantage of the Jubilee Cake EXP buff. Plz respond back soon. Thank you!
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am also getting the 301 error and cannot log in. Once I click "ok" and then click "quit", the application stops responding and I have to shut it down with Task Manager.

I am not sure if this problem is with ESO or if it's on my end though. I just had a new PC built and was trying to log into the game the for the first time on the new PC. I had transferred the game files over from my old PC, so could this be related? The game files seem to have transferred ok, and I ran the repair twice just in case it was missing anything.

Would love any tips on how to resolve this, as I would like to play on my new PC.

EDIT: I didn't realize this was the PS4 tech forum. I did a search for 301 error, and this came up. I didn't happen to check where it was posted. I will repost in the PC tech forum.
    Edited by Syrani on April 6, 2016 11:14PM