Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking guild for low level support

vincenteviscera89
vincenteviscera89
Soul Shriven
I love Eso but I'm constantly just getting my ass kicked. it's a lot more fun to play with others but I don't like harassing other players to join up with me. Currently level 14 but working on getting better.
  • Dracan_Fontom
    Dracan_Fontom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you wish you can join the Ebon Raiders. We have many low lvl players right now and will often assistance in builds, gears, you name it. Message tophighlander2 if you wish to join.
  • Aerondight
    The Darkmoon Hunters is my fresh werewolf guild and we're looking for members we don't mind helping. Friend is leveling his werewolf to perform ritual and I have 6 days left on my timer, if you're interested message Hawke_Dynasty on PSN, we're Daggerfall Cov, btw.
  • Dober
    Dober
    ✭✭
    I love Eso but I'm constantly just getting my ass kicked. it's a lot more fun to play with others but I don't like harassing other players to join up with me. Currently level 14 but working on getting better.

What Fraction?
    Follow us on Facebook - The Syndicate ESO
    Join us on the PSN Community Group - The Syndicate ESO
    Add me on Facebook "Karl Doberman" for Auction inv and much more
  • vincenteviscera89
    vincenteviscera89
    Soul Shriven
    I'm ebonheart pact. But I joined up with the ebon Raiders so I'm all good now