The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Week to buy previous limited items?

Rabbott24b14_ESO
Rabbott24b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Would it be too much to ask for us to get maybe 3 to 7 days to buy crown items we missed?

Was kinda of hopeing we would get this for the anniversary sale, they can only profit from this. Be pretty lame if some things never came back even for just a day
Edited by Rabbott24b14_ESO on March 31, 2016 3:31PM
  • Rabbott24b14_ESO
    Rabbott24b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Don't even have to do it all at once maybe 2 every couple months?
    Edited by Rabbott24b14_ESO on March 31, 2016 3:51PM
  • EsoRecon
    EsoRecon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO they are limited for a reason
    Xbox One [ NA ]
    Gamertag - Zyzz II Legacy
    Stam Sorc & Stam NB PvP
    (I'm Just Here To 1vX)
  • Rabbott24b14_ESO
    Rabbott24b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So it wouldn't be too much to ask?

Limited is a term that could be used loosely, limited time could just be during that sale and could be back for another limited amount of time, just saying $$$$ talks ;)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS has previously stated that any limited time item has a chance of returning. It's already happened with the Black Senche Panther and Leopard Senche. These items have been offered for sale twice.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Limited item will eventually show up again.

I believe the black panther senche has shown up for a second time. I'm waiting for the clouded leopard to come back again too.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking for the interview I had read in December, but cannot find it. The essential point within it was an ESO staff member pointed out that they were making "an exception" to re-release the black senche and spotted senche because xbox & PS4 folks had never had the opportunity to purchase them in the first pass if they wished them (being before release of any but the PC version of Tamriel Unlimited). They clearly stated it was an exception and not to expect any other returns of limited time offers.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • bountyspiter
    bountyspiter
    ✭✭✭
    Would it be too much to ask for us to get maybe 3 to 7 days to buy crown items we missed?

Was kinda of hopeing we would get this for the anniversary sale, they can only profit from this. Be pretty lame if some things never came back even for just a day

whats the point of being limited if they are re-sold every now and then?
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see coming back the original horses which were deleted from the crown store. After all, they were NOT limited, they just removed them. I didn't have the chance to buy them :(
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blacksmith costume.... *weeps
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think all the crown store items will eventually return. They're basically on a cycle. They took the time to design the items I'm sure they won't just discard them forever. They'll bring them back at some point.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope all the limited items (and the ones that were just removed from the crown store shortly after it's release) will come back at some point.

Most likely they'll only ever be available for short periods, but that would still be better than never bringing them back at all.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm keeping some of my crowns for the Frostmare mount. I do really believe it will be back soon. I didn't have an opportunity to purchase it when it was available just like many other players. The players who bought it don't use it right now cause they got bored with this so you don't see many of these mounts in game atm.