The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4 NA] Game Lag & Disconnections still not fixed, now I'm having FPS issues.

KYNG
KYNG
✭✭✭
I still get DC'd in PvP, still have lag but now I have a new issue ... FPS seem to drop randomly.

I'm still getting DC'd for "spamming messages" which is impossible in PvP, since theres no time to screw around sending mass messages.
I'm still getting DC'd for "not having Internet" which is also impossible since I'm chatting the whole time in party chat during and after my DC.

Dont tell me to "reset this and hard reset that". None of it works.

Its the game, in fact its the only game that does this.

When will the Lag & Disconnections be addressed? Stop focusing on crown items and dlcs. Fix the core game so I can enjoy it as "advertised".
Edited by KYNG on March 28, 2016 10:35PM
*Buys ESO*
*Plays ESO*
*Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • SlumDogMignolet
    FPS drops are in this game since the Thieves Guild Patch...
  • ShadowFoxx
    PS4 [NA] Same issues, since the TG patch the game drops frames in city's and in a lot of other areas even when there are no other players around. A lot of " Hitching or Hanging up" like bad stuttering when you pan the camera from left to right or vise versa. They need to do a roll back on this patch, it made a total MESS of this game on console.
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here.

It's not your internet or your ps4.

Apologists will hit this thread up and tell you its your fault bc your internet and bc you want to pvp. They are wrong.
  • ShadowFoxx
    Same here.

It's not your internet or your ps4.

Apologists will hit this thread up and tell you its your fault bc your internet and bc you want to pvp. They are wrong.

Agreed, If some are not having issues, that's great for them, but by the look of these forums and ALOT of other forums online people are complaining of the same issues were all talking about here. Before the patch the game ran decent enough to play with very little if any hitching or hang up's. I experienced the odd small stutter from time to time but nothing like this, it has become a real choir to even bother to turn on this game now. I noticed the PC server maintenance banner on this site yesterday, which is now complete, was for "patch" maintenance, so lets hope in the next couple of days we'll see a maintenance for console. If not then I'll be dropping this game for good, just can't play like this, it gives me headaches.
  • LeoSzilard
    LeoSzilard
    ✭✭✭
    I have been having fps issues since the update, too. I also get kicked from group chat almost every time I zone out.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on PS4 EU. Having same issues as you. However I am a PvPer. But all was good until Imperial City dlc showed up. I started to have problems. But playable. But When Orsanium dlc came out it became bad. More lag, freezing and disconnected. But thieves guild dlc. I am totaly can't play pvp. 2 of other pvp friends have same issue as me. However I will end my ESO+. See if pvp get alot better without having the dlc's which is shame. Just want to really play pvp again. Main reason I bought game was pvp. No offense.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • RocDonald
    RocDonald
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, most of my friends are having problems too (ps4 NA). I was just in a heist gone wrong due to what seemed like lag, but my guildmates were having the same issues. Like trying to fight but nothing happens, having a full bar of health and then getting insta-deaded lol. It's pretty rough out there :/
  • KYNG
    KYNG
    ✭✭✭
    LeoSzilard wrote: »
    I have been having fps issues since the update, too. I also get kicked from group chat almost every time I zone out.

This was happening to me the other day.

Very annoying, even short load screens would kick me from group chat.
    *Buys ESO*
    *Plays ESO*
    *Ponders*

"Did I pay full price for a beta?" ...
  • Lonewolf628
    Lonewolf628
    ✭✭
    I couldn't of put it better myself.