The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

LF Guild to help me with Pledges, Crafting and Trading - XB1 EU DC

XoxHANNIBALxoX
XoxHANNIBALxoX
✭✭✭
Hey peeps,
As title says really. I'm Vet 2 XB1 DC EU and looking for an active guild that can help me out with the Undaunted pledges, crafting sets and trading gear.
Any guild that can help me out please shoot me an invite.
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    Really?? Not one guild out there that can help?
    Maybe I should set up my own guild ;)
  • CompactVirus
    Hello, you are welcome to The Legion Reborn. We are a small guild that runs pledges every day, looking at recruiting new members so we can start running Trials etc.
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    Ok yeah I'll take a look thanks
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    Hey peeps,
    As title says really. I'm Vet 2 XB1 DC EU and looking for an active guild that can help me out with the Undaunted pledges, crafting sets and trading gear.

Have a look at The Asaro thread and see if its something you like. :smile:

PvP, PvE (Pledges, Trials etc) and strong trade. 95 members so plenty of active people to get involved with for every aspect of the game.
    Edited by RabNebula on April 7, 2016 9:43AM
  • XoxHANNIBALxoX
    XoxHANNIBALxoX
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Hey peeps,

PvP, PvE (Pledges, Trials etc) and strong trade. 95 members so plenty of active people to get involved with for every aspect of the game.

Looks like a good fun active guild man. Will it matter that i'm DC?
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭
    RabNebula wrote: »
    Hey peeps,

Looks like a good fun active guild man. Will it matter that i'm DC?

Well you wont be able to do pvp with us and guild chat may well be pretty dead for you at that point as we have to be quite careful about cross alliance spying. But any other time for pve etc they allow grouping for dungeons and trials and obviously trading is all good too so it wont matter really. Basically we have a rank set that restricts certain guild chat channels we use for pvp. We use officers chat for general chat and non pvp.

Actually this week there have been a couple of Aldmeri players joined who previously played together in a small group and they have just started blasting up a few Ebonheart characters just to get involved fully. The 100% boost we get has really helped them blast up to vet rank in just a couple of days with a little help from the guild.

Just pop your gamertag on The Asaro thread and I'll send you an invite. :smile: I'm more likely to check that thread for tags.