The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lions of Daggerfall

Karldor
Karldor
✭✭
Growing guild still looking for new members experienced and new players are welcome.

PS4 EU
DK-Breton Tank
  • mikey1701
    mikey1701
    Soul Shriven
    Hi

Im a newbie looking for a guild to join up with. Not really had much experience with MMOs but having a great time with the game so far.

PSN: mikey1701
  • Kynetix
    Kynetix
    Soul Shriven
    Can I join?

Psn: kynetix54
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    Hi mikey thanks for the reply ill add you to the guild. If you need any help do no hesitate to ask

Thanks kynetix ill send you and invite as well
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank
  • mikey1701
    mikey1701
    Soul Shriven
    Karldor wrote: »
    Hi mikey thanks for the reply ill add you to the guild. If you need any help do no hesitate to ask

Thanks kynetix ill send you and invite as well

Many thanks! :)
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    Still recruiting guys message me if interested. Cover all content in the game
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank
  • Jepran
    Jepran
    Soul Shriven
    I'm willing to join. Message me on PSN. Jepran

• Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    PSN: Woodfin-95

Returning player, new character
    PS4 EU.