The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I'm VR16 High Elf Sorc and can only play solo

mikeb16_ESO41
mikeb16_ESO41
✭✭✭
I play ESO weekday afternoons. I don't mind playing solo, but it would be nice if I could choose to group sometimes. But as things stand at present if I were to group, I'd probably just keep getting booted. Until I got a reputation and then no-one would even ask me to join or join me.

I play between 12 noon and 6 pm and at least twice during that time, (although I can still run around) I can't interact with anyone or anything. It tells me that my internet connection has been disconnected. All I can do is come out of the game, then immediately turn around and go back in. By then I am either on my own, surrounded by the enemy or I would have been kicked from the group. Either way it amounts to the same thing. Reputations are paramount in this type of game.

High Elf, NecroVamp
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    People would understand what you are going through man. You are far from the only one. PS4 is unplayable ATM.

I learned today they have 2 technicians for all of console.
  • SavageHenry
    SavageHenry
    ✭✭✭
    Been having the same problem, I have been trying to get help from the tech support team but they don't seem to actually read the emails and I just get the same generic response over and over.

• phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to spam them 6-8 times on the same ticket number. Single word emails should suffice.

Multiple tickets getting spammed may help it get answered quicker.

It took 3 weeks for me to get a forum account tho....

And they probably cannot help since its not an issue on your end most likely
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    phillyboy7897

Thanx for your verbal support and info. But unfortunately it offers no leverage on the Dev's. All my available threats are merely empty wishes and their response would be little more than a shrug of their collective shoulders.
    High Elf, NecroVamp