The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game keeps freezing

Deocalys
Deocalys
Never had this problem before but the game keeps freezing up on me. Three times in the last 10 minutes. I've had other problems before (as have everyone I guess) but never this. The game is totally unresponsive and restarting the game or the console don't seem to help, a couple minutes in the game it completely freezes up again! Anything happening or something I can do?

Best Answer

• phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's not much to do but play something else when this is happening.

Someone may come here and ask if you did something that screwed up your Internet etc. but it's unlikely to be the issue. The issue is TG broke consoles.

Sorry man. It may come and go in waves If you can stomach it, I can't personally, it is too rage inducing.

Try going to a different zone, especially of you are in IC. They screwed with the spawn rates and I believe it's leading to crashes in specific areas (IC fr sure)
  • Deocalys
    Deocalys
    Thanks, was afraid for that. I was actually just questing in Eastmarch, so nothing special. Internet etc. working fine (never have had problems with that either) so was wondering what it could be.

Too bad the dev's make make the game sometimes impossible to play, I really like playing it :(