The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild, V16 stam nightblade, PS4EU, EP

Vermeirken
Vermeirken
Soul Shriven
Hi, i'm looking for an active guild, to do all of ESO, PvE, PvP, ....
I'm a casual player, playing roughly 10-20 hrs per week, depending on free time.

Returned to the game now after a break of a few months.
Full V16 purple gear (working on gold) Stamina NB, eager to learn, knowledge of most pre-orsinium dungeons, except trials.
Working on finishing enchanting, all other crafting skills at 50, with knowledge of Psijic Recipe.

Quite a bit of PvP and PvE experience, although looking to perfectionize my build for PvP as well now. (Respecced from all bow to Dual Wield/bow)

My psn is: vermeirken

Add me or send me a msg.

I speak Dutch, English, German, a bit of French, have a mic and hate doing dungeons without voice chat ;)

Greetz and see you soon!

• NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vermeirken
    Hey, Snowborn are recruiting, we already have a couple of Dutch in our ranks, and we all speak English! We do all in game activities, PvP and PvE, struggle to get full trial groups at times though. There is a link to our website in my signature if you would like to apply. Cheers.
    Edited by NeillMcAttack on April 4, 2016 8:38AM
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.