The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

This game is almost unplayable.

buterz56
buterz56
I'm not sure if this issue is ps4 specific, but in thieves guild more than ever before this game crashes or freezes too often. Take that, and add all the new bugs that came with the patch, I can't even play the game without something going wrong. You would almost think this game was in beta with all the silly bugs crashes. Reflects are useless at least in pvp because they drain resources, the lag in cyrodiil is just as bad as ever, and even when there shouldn't be any lag I'm getting serious frame rate\ freezing issuses. Its pretty embarrassing on zenimax's part to say the least. I'm taking a serious break from this game until it reassembles a game that is worth the $15 a month myself and many other people have paid for. I don't even care about the balance issues they created with this stupid patch, but I just want to be able to play it smoothly for over an hour without having to restart it 2 or 3 times, and be able to rely on skills doing what they are supposed to do for one full patch. That's all I want from this game.
  • DKsUnite
    DKsUnite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeh probs not gonna get it anytime soon. PC has been dealing with this for 2 years now
    Vyr Cor | Magicka Dragonknight | DC
    Vir Cor | Stamina Dragonknight | DC

Latest Videos:
    Magicka Dragonknight: Vyr Cor | "A Dragon's Fury" | Magicka Dragonknight PvP
    Stamina Dragonknight: Vir Cor | "Heathen" | Stamina Dragonknight PvP

Youtube: CorGaming
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here half the time. Thanks for breaking console with TG zeni
  • binho
    binho
    ✭✭✭
    Same here! It's been happening a lot, especially on dungeons and imperial city!
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same me, this crap freezes. For it, it happens anywhere, low population or high population, from IC to TG zone.

I get some odd sizzling electricity sound. I wonder if it has something to do with it.
    Edited by Sausage on April 2, 2016 2:10PM
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    I really love this game when it works. This is a shame.... PLEASE fix!
  • LeoSzilard
    LeoSzilard
    ✭✭✭
    I have been extremely frustrated, too. I want the old patch back. This patch broke stuff; aren't patches supposed to fix problem? I love this game so much but there are many times that it's just not playable. The other day I was doing PvE content and had latency of around 2 seconds (no joke). Happened again last night when I was doing dragonstar arena. Group health bars frequently desync which makes healing very hard (sometimes a group member's health will appear to be low but they report that they are actually full). I wish that updates were small and more frequent: just 10-20 changes that have been tested and guaranteed to work instead of 100 changes that break the game. Hopefully they fix it soon.
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    LeoSzilard wrote: »
    I have been extremely frustrated, too. I want the old patch back. This patch broke stuff; aren't patches supposed to fix problem? I love this game so much but there are many times that it's just not playable. The other day I was doing PvE content and had latency of around 2 seconds (no joke). Happened again last night when I was doing dragonstar arena. Group health bars frequently desync which makes healing very hard (sometimes a group member's health will appear to be low but they report that they are actually full). I wish that updates were small and more frequent: just 10-20 changes that have been tested and guaranteed to work instead of 100 changes that break the game. Hopefully they fix it soon.

I agree, patches should be tiny and incremental like apply something every time they do an update but change only like 10 things and makes pinpointing the problem much easier. Rather they decide to include a "fix" for everything during these large DLC and open a floodgate worth of problems.
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of my friends utterly left this patch.... wonder why....