The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One ESO Games And Crowns Have Just Been Discounted:

DragonSamurai360
DragonSamurai360
✭✭✭
These discounts require you to have an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription (prepaid gold account cards work too) to get access to and to actually see these discounts on your associated Xbox Live Account. There are discounts to those without a Gold account, but you need a Gold account to play the game, so I am posting the Gold Account prices only, as to what they are for me. Enjoy guys :smile:

750 Crowns: (NOT PART OF THE SALE!)
1500 Crowns: $11.24
3000 Crowns: $16.74
5500 Crowns: $23.99
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Standard Edition - $24.00
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition - $32.00
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition - $48.00

That's the prices excluding Tax and so forth in the USA Digital Xbox Store region.
  • sigarms
    sigarms
    Soul Shriven
    Why don't my prices match these? They are coming up as more money.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    sigarms wrote: »
    Why don't my prices match these? They are coming up as more money.

I'm not sure, try refreshing the page if you're on your computer, or if you're on your Xbox try quitting the store entirely by the same way you would close out a game and then try going back in. For some reason when I went to buy the 5500 pack it kept fluctuating between $27.99 and $23.99, but because of the PC 5500 pack being on sale for $23.99, I knew $23.99 was correct on Xbox One. I however am in one of the few USA states that don't have sales tax so that could be it, and those prices match my version of the Xbox store which is the USA region, those prices may not apply to Europe. Or if the USA has multiple region's of the Xbox Store, I am on the Pacific Coast of the USA, it also may depend upon the time zones as well. If it does depend upon the time zone, the big "GOLD" logo associated with having a Gold subscription will be shown next to the price tag, if does not it may not be on for your region as of yet, they should be up for everybody for sure tomorrow.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the deal for the UK Xbox One on cheaper Crowns??
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • sigarms
    sigarms
    Soul Shriven
    Dragon, thank you for answering so quickly. I didn't see your response until now. I haven't had a chance to recheck the prices yet. I live in Taxachusetts, so that may have something to do with it like you said. I don't even know if they are still on sale today, but I am gonna try again after maintenance. Thank you again. :smile:
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join australia $31.47 instead of $52.45 gaayyyy jeez how bout half price. God dammit. Out cost of living is higher shouldn't mean you should charge us more.
  • dantheman
    dantheman
    Uk has been discounted 3000 crowns going for £13.39 thats the thieves guild getting bought 2moro!
    Xbox one EU
  • Csiminae
    Csiminae
    I had to sign in to see the sale
  • sigarms
    sigarms
    Soul Shriven
    Well, I am the secondary account on my sons live account. When I signed into his sign in they match the prices from OP, but when I sign myself in its a few more dollars for me.
  • sigarms
    sigarms
    Soul Shriven
    I guess I am just happy that they even have them at a sale price for me.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    sigarms wrote: »
    Well, I am the secondary account on my sons live account. When I signed into his sign in they match the prices from OP, but when I sign myself in its a few more dollars for me.

Interesting, maybe there is some way you can separate your account from his? If not then try contacting Xbox Support, as I was under the impression if one Xbox One has multiple accounts it can share the benefits of the Gold sub which should include sale prices.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on March 22, 2016 5:48PM
  • rockyoumonkeys
    rockyoumonkeys
    Soul Shriven
    Does anyone know how long these will be on sale?
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how long these will be on sale?
    Up until the end of the 25th for me as Xbox sales usually go off in the early morning hours for me. My time zone is PST, so compare that to your time and be sure you buy them if you want the sale price before 12:00AM PST March 26 2016. I do recommend either today or tomorrow just to be sure you got them, as anything can happen these days.
  • rockyoumonkeys
    rockyoumonkeys
    Soul Shriven
    Eh...they aren't marked down enough for me to bother. If the sale went on longer I'd definitely grab some, but I'm not going to jump the gun in the next couple days just to save a couple bucks.

Like not even through the weekend? How does that make any sense?
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Eh...they aren't marked down enough for me to bother. If the sale went on longer I'd definitely grab some, but I'm not going to jump the gun in the next couple days just to save a couple bucks.

Like not even through the weekend? How does that make any sense?
    I do kind of agree the average sale that Steam does, goes for like 6-7 days, and since the Xbox one hardware was discounted starting on the 20th so should the Digital sale have been, that would have made it pretty close to the time length that the average sale that Steam does every 3-6 months. I'm not complaining too much though since I got 3 5500 crown packs for $23.99 a piece no sales tax. Reason I have no sales tax is, because I live in one of the few USA states that don't have sales tax.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5500 for £19 is a deal. By my maths that makes Imp City / TG £7 not bad at all :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • mrromeo187
    mrromeo187
    ✭✭✭
    I am happy Thank You ZOS B)
    Xbox One Serveur EU
    DK DPS Stamina //// Templar Heal //// Templar Tank //// NightBlade DPS Stamina //// Sorc Magicka Heal-DPS //// Sorc Tank AOE Self Heal ////..... HandBag ?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    This sale runs until March 28 at midnight EDT. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • WhimsyDragon
    WhimsyDragon
    ✭✭✭
    This may have been addressed at some point in the past, but since I don't know, is there a reason why the crown sales aren't in sync across platforms? It's confusing/odd when one platform has them on sale but others don't.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    This sale runs until March 28 at midnight EDT. :)

Ok Cool, for some reason I misread this whole sale thing and thought it was the 26th it ends, but the 28th is a lot better, so cool beans.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on March 23, 2016 11:20PM
  • thejynxed
    thejynxed
    Adoryn wrote: »
    This may have been addressed at some point in the past, but since I don't know, is there a reason why the crown sales aren't in sync across platforms? It's confusing/odd when one platform has them on sale but others don't.

Because the maintenance and patch times are different across the platforms. Then you could have my issue, where it was advertised all over the place that the sale for Crowns on PC/Mac was going on until April 7th but nope....
  • Nightfall33
    Why can't we have that on PC?
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't we have that on PC?

You already did when Thieves Guild launched on PC at the beginning of March, it was on the ESO store page on the main ESO website.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    These discounts require you to have an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription (prepaid gold account cards work too) to get access to and to actually see these discounts on your associated Xbox Live Account. There are discounts to those without a Gold account, but you need a Gold account to play the game, so I am posting the Gold Account prices only, as to what they are for me. Enjoy guys :smile:

750 Crowns: (NOT PART OF THE SALE!)
    1500 Crowns: $11.24
    3000 Crowns: $16.74
    5500 Crowns: $23.99
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Standard Edition - $24.00
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition - $32.00
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition - $48.00

That's the prices excluding Tax and so forth in the USA Digital Xbox Store region.

This is the same for playstation 4 if anyone was wondering.
  • SidTheSlothh
    SidTheSlothh
    Soul Shriven
    When will this sale come back?
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

Probably not for a while, as this was the only sale they did for Xbox since Black Friday, I'm sorry :(
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

Probably not for a while, as this was the only sale they did for Xbox since Black Friday, I'm sorry :(
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm late to the party I see and I'm in the US :{
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    My mistake accidentally did a double post.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    So I'm late to the party I see and I'm in the US :{

Yeah the sale ended in the early morning hours of March 29th. They may do another one on the next DLC though, which is in 3 months, as Microsoft is trying to become more like the Steam platform on PC and do a big sale every few months, so you never know. If you're after the DLC I would recommend if you can afford it, to get ESO PLUS, it's a monthly subscription for the game that gives you access to all the DLC past and future plus a few other goodies you may be interested in.