The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

AUI vs. LUIE

ThePonzzz
ThePonzzz
✭✭✭✭✭
With LUIE not being updated, I've made the switch to AUI, but there are some features I'm missing that I'm hoping I can find. There are a lot of better features, but my learning curve and adjustment isn't as easy as I'd like (my fault really, not any issues with the addon).

In LUIE, you saw magicka and stamina numbers when an ability restored it. I'm no longer seeing that with AUI, and I'm not seeing an option for it. Is there another addon to show this?

Newly gained inventory isn't populating in the chat anymore, but I see Wykkyd Loot Manager might do the trick there.

I can no longer easily identify people in my guild, is there a decent addon for that?

Is there a better all-in-one PvP notification for kills and alerts? I see Kill Counter and Cyrodiil Alert 2.

I think that's all I got for questions for now, if anyone is willing to tackle this post.

Best Answer

• THBronx
    THBronx
    ✭✭✭
    - For Magicka and Stamina return I use Cloud Combat (setup the Toggle Options Incoming - Energize option)

- For inventory: Lootdrop Continued

- For PvP I use Kill Counter too and about guilds addons, I dont know, sry.d9l392yuccq6.jpg
    Edited by THBronx on March 17, 2016 12:07PM
    1.jpg 186.8K
    Hadamanthys
    Templar of Ebonheart Pact.
    NA Server.
    Answer ✓
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @THBronx . I'll check it out. I noticed AUI Combat causes some lag/drop in FPS.
  • jgrinsteadb14_ESO
    I know a lot of people will not use AUI because it causes incredible lag in raids and pvp . Which is a shame, because it is a good addon.
  • AllPlayAndNoWork
    AllPlayAndNoWork
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    Thanks, @THBronx . I'll check it out. I noticed AUI Combat causes some lag/drop in FPS.

Epic lag and FPS drops - im sticking to LUI
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah the lag from AUI is ridiculous. I like the extended quickslot, that's all I use. I went back to LUIE after trying out everything. I really really really hope LUIE gets updated.