The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Thank You soooooooo much, ZOS (sarc incoming)...

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
...for making Azura's the non CP campaign. So now scourge, which I loved because it was 100-200 per faction on Fridays, is now completely,overrun and glitch city. And Azuras is completely empty, so the players are jammed into fewer campaigns. Ugh.

First time I played pvp since the update last night, Scouge and Haderas. Game crashed so times, so we left.
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azuras is pretty damn populated on eu pc. I don't understand that people are saying that azuras is dead lol
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azuras is pretty damn populated on eu pc. I don't understand that people are saying that azuras is dead lol

totally agree. propably the second most populated.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »

totally agree. propably the second most populated.

And second most laggy sadly.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    actually Azura pc eu is quite far from being laggy, the thing is, it lacks aoe bombing raids. Ppl cant just spam aoes nonstop 24/7 there due to lack of cp. Ofc we have some Aoe bombers. expecially in aldmeri and ebons we have these 4-20ish man raids who use all detos. More popular in aldmeri faction, propably due to their superior numbers but who cares anyway its less laggy than any other pvp i have experienced in ages.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    actually Azura pc eu is quite far from being laggy, the thing is, it lacks aoe bombing raids. Ppl cant just spam aoes nonstop 24/7 there due to lack of cp. Ofc we have some Aoe bombers. expecially in aldmeri and ebons we have these 4-20ish man raids who use all detos. More popular in aldmeri faction, propably due to their superior numbers but who cares anyway its less laggy than any other pvp i have experienced in ages.

Please log in on it now. I just finished my weekly "whats broken now in ESO" session. 220 ping on entering and quite regular spikes up to 600 alone in open field. Dont ask me about bigger fights.

I understand that you are willing to believe that the cause for lag are zergs spamming skills. Truth is much sadder - high population = high ping. Granted those zergs don help for sure but for me even 600 is unacceptable.
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    eh?
    sadownik wrote: »

Please log in on it now. I just finished my weekly "whats broken now in ESO" session. 220 ping on entering and quite regular spikes up to 600 alone in open field. Dont ask me about bigger fights.

I understand that you are willing to believe that the cause for lag are zergs spamming skills. Truth is much sadder - high population = high ping. Granted those zergs don help for sure but for me even 600 is unacceptable.

eh? this week not sure if i have even seen red colored ping number, and i been drunk only once.
    I do my best to watch current prime time going and join huge battle to see if its different.

Are we seriously talking about Azura star pc eu? I have 10mb connection, i dont run addons but that should not really lessen the lagg what people descripe at cyrodiil when it goes 600 to 999+
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah for the past few hours it has indeed been *** laggy. Before the weekend it was great tho. A good population with not too much lag.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah for the past few hours it has indeed been *** laggy. Before the weekend it was great tho. A good population with not too much lag.

Indeed good population, but far from full server. When i log off it was 2 factions locked and dc with 3 bars.