The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Zenimax, you have the the way to do it, save campaigns

kuro-dono
kuro-dono
✭✭✭✭
Atm each faction yet again going into their own full or near full colored campaigns and farm there the n00blets/ap farmers.

At azura trying to stop this from happening, but sadly aldmeri folks coffeine/taurine keeps them too busy 24/7 to make sure everything on map is yellow.

Lots of ppl complain about pvp this and pvp that, but how about, when population difference is massive, as in % for example the victim side keeps defenders/guards get ENOURMOUS/MONSTROUS BUFF? Outside keeps they would be normal human beings again.

Loads of folks moan that ppl are fine to do whatever they do when they not sleeping, but whats the point of playing campaign if the non dominating factions majority wont be motivated / bother to try? i dont feel quite happy when i wake up to battle one color map, but it must be way worse for rest of them. I as an leader take it as an challenge, but when the aldmeri hit their panic button, they go from 1 bar to 3 bar in.. 1h

So atm>>>

Azura full yellow
truelag near full ebon
Ebonyblade> full blue

Propably dont wanna get me started what the other campaigns look like?

So disappointing when players get this much power and they utterly abuse it for their own selfish gain without any idea how much it affects other people.
Must be nice to ruin AvA action?
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    kuro-dono wrote: »
    Atm each faction yet again going into their own full or near full colored campaigns and farm there the n00blets/ap farmers.

At azura trying to stop this from happening, but sadly aldmeri folks coffeine/taurine keeps them too busy 24/7 to make sure everything on map is yellow.

Lots of ppl complain about pvp this and pvp that, but how about, when population difference is massive, as in % for example the victim side keeps defenders/guards get ENOURMOUS/MONSTROUS BUFF? Outside keeps they would be normal human beings again.

Loads of folks moan that ppl are fine to do whatever they do when they not sleeping, but whats the point of playing campaign if the non dominating factions majority wont be motivated / bother to try? i dont feel quite happy when i wake up to battle one color map, but it must be way worse for rest of them. I as an leader take it as an challenge, but when the aldmeri hit their panic button, they go from 1 bar to 3 bar in.. 1h

So atm>>>

Azura full yellow
    truelag near full ebon
    Ebonyblade> full blue

Propably dont wanna get me started what the other campaigns look like?

So disappointing when players get this much power and they utterly abuse it for their own selfish gain without any idea how much it affects other people.
    Must be nice to ruin AvA action?

or they have to figure out a greater incentive for players to fight against pop locked faction while there low pop?.
    Or is it just these servers have more of a Oceanic /West coast East Coast presence..for some reason or other they would rather pvdoor then face other players
  • kuro-dono
    kuro-dono
    ✭✭✭✭
    incentive? no, not ap farming, that thing is cancer for this game, majority of population naturally already on prime time waste their life farming ap. How about increase way for other factions to have chance to play instead of getting pushed every single time to the gate during this so called sleep time.

Most ppl dont care are they at gates or not, since all they wanna do is farm ap, but those who care for campaigns, they dont wanna wake up every single morning into same one colored map.
  • Abra
    Abra
    ✭✭✭
    they need to implement population balance for more interesting pvp. 3 bars against 1 bar is a sure way to kill all pvp and to make only 1 color map - which is boring for all factions.
  • ced30
    ced30
    ✭✭✭
    [img][/img]mini_893667Screenshot20160402050013.jpg

Some people suck so much at the game that they play only on unbalanced campaigns, sadly.
    I won't tell any names but i see almost everyday the same group(s) of players campaign hopping all night untill they find a campaign without enemies they can paint their colour at 4am.

Edited by ced30 on April 2, 2016 3:05AM
    No-one escapes the chains!

Afro Nînja - magicka nb (DC)
    Silvester Staline - magicka nb (DC)
    It's a trâp - stam dk tank (DC)
    Lord Vuiton - Argonian blazing shield templar (Dc)

[Video] Major Trap! eso Stam Dk tank pvp => https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/302728/video-major-trap-eso-stam-dk-tank-pvp-episodes
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    #Idon'tbeleiveincompletesentances
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis