The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Problem combining glass motif fragments. - PS4

Tholian1
Tholian1
✭✭✭✭✭
After collecting 10 glass motif fragments, I went to the mystic in Orsinium and bought a Merethic Restoratuve Resin to combine them. When I used the resin, it disappeared as if it had been used, but I didn't get a motif chapter and still have all of my fragments. I relogged and decided to try another resin and had the same result. I am now out 20,000 gold.

Is this known bug?
PS4 Pro NA
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't heard that happening to any other crafter. I have always succeeded making the pages on PC. I suggest that you open a ticket. You surely have a good reason!
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I filed a ticket. I can't keep throwing away 10k gold to see if it will finally work.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    Was this figured out yet? I have some i need to combine but waiting till i hear the results of this.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No response to my ticket yet. I have no idea what the current response time for tickets are.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 9 pieces should be at 10 in a day or two. So I will give it a try. I don't believe that I have tried to make glass since TG release.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I got impatient with the slow response to my ticket and decided to try again. It finally worked properly. Maybe it was a server glitch that happened before. Cost me 30,000 gold for the page in the end.
    PS4 Pro NA
  • Ritzey01
    Ritzey01
    ✭✭✭
    Hope it sells for at least that much....unless you need it, then its priceless.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Customer support gave me two restorative resins to replace the two that failed. The issue is resolved.

Thanks ZOS. :)
    PS4 Pro NA