The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DoTs breaking Cloak?

MonarchChief
MonarchChief
✭✭✭
I was running around Hew's Bane yesterday attacking everything. I noticed that the DoT applied by scorpions seemed to break Dark Cloak. I'm assuming this is a bug? Especially since the TG notes said they would mitigate the damage while the cloak was up.
Caelonas Barkstrider Bosmer Nightblade AD Tank
Adriènne Clairmont Breton Templar AD Healer
Aureline Direnni Altmer Sorceror AD DPS
  • MonarchChief
    MonarchChief
    ✭✭✭
    bump

Nothing?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ThatNeonZebraAgain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get video of it, or at least the name of specific attack/damage type (using a combat log addon).

This was a bug they fixed after the TG release, but I still get popped out of cloak by certain DoTs it seems like as well.
    Gore-of-the-Forest Argonian Nightblade
    Wode Earthrender Breton Dragonknight
    Ceol the Last Baron Redguard Dragonknight
    Wayra High Elf Sorceress
    Erebain Salothran Dark Elf Templar
    Rituals-of-the-Forest Argonian Warden
  • therrieur
    therrieur
    ✭✭✭
    Seems that most dots from giards at ressources in cyrodiil also break it, i guess ZOS is aware of the issue, but can't fix it without going back to dark cloak purging dots instead of supressing them.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Npcs casting agony, or any dot breaks your cloak. Also if you use poison injection and it crits someone while youre cloaked, you get pulled out.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • MonarchChief
    MonarchChief
    ✭✭✭
    Get video of it, or at least the name of specific attack/damage type (using a combat log addon).

This was a bug they fixed after the TG release, but I still get popped out of cloak by certain DoTs it seems like as well.

I play on a late-2011 Macbook so I can barely run the game on minimal settings already, much less record it lol

When I'm able to get on, I'll try to figure out the name of the attack. All I know for now is that it's the poison DoT scorpions in Hew's Bane put on you.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was fighting a magblade on my stamblade a few days ago, and he was able to hit me with Concealed Weapon while in Cloak, which then broke my invisibility - every time. Dark Cloak is so busted.
  • MonarchChief
    MonarchChief
    ✭✭✭
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    npcs seem to break cloak in general. i wish cloak worked in vMA
    PS4 NA DC
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror can we get a update on this please.

Plus OP maybe ask about this in the ask us anything thread maybe they will answer this.