Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for a crafting guild

Kreetar
Kreetar
✭✭✭
or something similar. I can be a benefit to the guild, but I'm looking for one that has members who are able to craft high quality armor sets (paid by me, of course).
does anyone know such a guild in particular? :sweat_smile:
dip me in the blood of mortals and throw me to the Dremora

• Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    We have a number of high level crafters looking for work. Here is our post: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/243092/the-assemblyofsafetynsecurity-dc-multi-purpose-guild#latest
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf Help is chock full of Master Crafters. Me being one of them (just need a couple of motifs but everything else is known)

Send me an email to @Nestor in game and I can get you in this evening.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Drivan
    Drivan
    Souls of Fate has several folks who have maxed out Blacksmithing, Woodworking and clothing by that I mean a crafting level of 50 and all 9 traits researched. We have crafters that know nearly all the motifs and have the mats on hand. ALthough we do not craft high level gear for free, one often just needs the mats to request a guild mate make a nice set of Glass, Merc or Xivkyn armor. We are in the process of writing a crafting guide and posting very high rez pictures to rival the gear guide up on ESO fashion.com.

If you are looking for a high level crafting guild then you are looking for Souls of Fate!

Contact me here or on our guild website at soulsoffate.enjin.com/home In game I can be found by looking for @Drivan.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Edited by Drivan on April 1, 2016 11:56AM