The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New Player Looking For Gulid, Any Faction :)

kylerhoop94_ESO
Hello everyone!! As the title says, I am a new player currently seeking a guild. I played the Beta and also purchased the game awhile back but never really got into playing. Most of my friends stuck to other MMOs and I think that is part of the reason I never truly got to experience ESO. Being a part of a social group of fellow players is a big part of what keeps me involved in a game. So, I think first finding a good guild to be a part of would be the best solution! :)
My game is downloading all the patches right not and should be done within the hour. Ill list some info below about myself and what im looking for....

Im a 21 year old guy currently living in Texas, USA. I've been playing MMOs for about 11 years now and love the genre. However, I haven't felt really at home in a game for quite some time. I miss when social interaction was a big part of the game. I also feel like a lot of the games these days lack a good story line and don't really give any meaning/explanation to the things you are doing inside of the World. I have heard very good things about ESO and would really love to find a great group of people to play with!
Im a very easy going guy and always up for anything guild members would like to do. Whether it be questing, exploring the world, crafting, or PvP. I love being able to use voice comms as well and have pretty much every program you can think of.
If your guild would be willing to bring me in, please leave a comment here and I will message you ASAP!! THanks guys :) ,
- Kyler
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • CarGT5000
    CarGT5000
    Soul Shriven
    @kylerhoop94_ESO If you want a smaller guild by newer players for newer players, my guild Ironmight might be a good place to get started. We will most likely be a good guild to be in because we are smaller, which means more individual contributions from the members. If you want some large trading guild or something like that, this is not the guild for you. If you don't mind a smaller guild full of mostly new players, then you might want to check us out. I can shoot you an invite if you give me your player name if you want.
    Edited by CarGT5000 on March 31, 2016 7:53PM
  • Drivan
    Drivan
    If you are still looking Souls of Fate is recruiting! We are a medium sized guild with a 45 person TS server and plenty of people on every night chatting, running dungeons or PvP and having a good time.
    SoF has players from all over and from many different backgrounds. We are a laid back, fun loving, get stuff done kinda group. We have quite a few players still leveling toons and just as many out running dungeons and clearing bosses.
    Check us out @ www.soulsoffate.enjin.com I'm betting you be glad you did!