The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

@ZOs. Xbox One - NA server issues 3/31/16

NewBlacksmurf
NewBlacksmurf
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey there is something wrong with your servers today. Many of us keep getting kicked and lagging out.
Now I can't mount or use pets for the last 15 minutes and it's getting worse as my friends and party members can't log back into the game but are on Xbox live.
-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not just today, its every day since the TG update.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    This am lagging during the Pledge today and my whole group crashed.I can't even go into wayrest or my game freezes and crashes after 3 minutes in the city.I hate the TG patch none of this happened until they added into the game.ZOS fix your crap.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    This am lagging during the Pledge today and my whole group crashed.I can't even go into wayrest or my game freezes and crashes after 3 minutes in the city.I hate the TG patch none of this happened until they added into the game.ZOS fix your crap.

Dude, my stam dk is just stuck in wrothgar atm, crashes every time I try to do anything with him. PvP is a slideshow most nights, to the point that I'm getting good at playing ESO powerpoint edition on my sorc and adapting to the lag by just spamming shields and running around trees until my opponent gets tired, tries to leave, and I meteor them. Streak works about 1/10th of the time, I can't block cancel anything or I just end up blocking til my stam runs out, can't weave light attacks or I get stuck in heavy attack animation. Can't use overload, frags work about 60% of the time, I'll use my execute, see the lightning bolt go up in the air from my hand, but it never hits a target, even in melee range. All I have is det, meteor, shield stack to somewhat rely on now. About to just run toggles so I get free stats instead of a bar full of abilities that don't fire
    Edited by Lexxypwns on March 31, 2016 9:52PM
  • x_Nathan_F
    x_Nathan_F
    ✭✭✭
    Not just happening to NA, its happening to EU and this is beyond a joke now the amount if times they've had problems. I wish they'd stop releasing dlc content until they know it isn't going to cause crap.
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Many PC beta testers were telling them not to release TG yet until they fix stuff but they refuse to listen to the community. TG i think has a chance to kill this game unless they fix stuff asap. I havent played since Saturday due to the performance and the BS suicide bombers in PVP. Horrible bandaid fix
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude, my stam dk is just stuck in wrothgar atm, crashes every time I try to do anything with him. PvP is a slideshow most nights, to the point that I'm getting good at playing ESO powerpoint edition on my sorc and adapting to the lag by just spamming shields and running around trees until my opponent gets tired, tries to leave, and I meteor them. Streak works about 1/10th of the time, I can't block cancel anything or I just end up blocking til my stam runs out, can't weave light attacks or I get stuck in heavy attack animation. Can't use overload, frags work about 60% of the time, I'll use my execute, see the lightning bolt go up in the air from my hand, but it never hits a target, even in melee range. All I have is det, meteor, shield stack to somewhat rely on now. About to just run toggles so I get free stats instead of a bar full of abilities that don't fire

well I can't beat that.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

well I can't beat that.

Its atrocious, I'm stuck doing thieves guild quests on a low level character just to try to have something to do and the performance is still bad and I'm still crashing multiple times a day. This patch is terrible. I'd give any amount of money to play on a 1.5 private server :(
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game has been very choppy lately.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was stuck in Wrothgar yesterday and then we did a trial so I logged...didn't move. Just traveled to party member and ended up in Craglorn of all places cause the group crashed and was no where.

Eventually we all made it in the trial but today...all day...I either crash back to the Xbox dashboard or get kicked almost 25-30 times today alone.

I tried a hard reset and just turning off the console and unplugging it but it seems it's not the console after interacting with others.

• Asuryan11
    Asuryan11
    ✭✭✭
    PvP, Scourge as an example. The disconnects/LAG is ridiculous. If you run into a large group/siege and crash or disconnect from it, good luck logging back in without being disconnected again and again. and its still happening at empty keeps, skill lag and everyone is dead sometimes. Getting ready to give up until patch/maintenance and it's the same idea for a lot of people. The game is not fun in the current state it is in.
  • Love_Daggerfall
    Love_Daggerfall
    ✭✭✭
    Wow l been downloading ESO all week and l read this crap.
    Question
    Can you play Eso in single player?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question

No....it's online server based only
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well I can't beat that.

Its atrocious, I'm stuck doing thieves guild quests on a low level character just to try to have something to do and the performance is still bad and I'm still crashing multiple times a day. This patch is terrible. I'd give any amount of money to play on a 1.5 private server :(
    Agreed they really need better testers how do you release a DLC and Patch to fix broken bugs and broken things that wasn't even broken or needed fixing and make all part of your game worst.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Question
    Yes you kind of can play it in single player, as all the quests and most delves that are non-group related except for Cyrodill you do by yourself. Cyrodill is the PVP region which means you will be attacked by other players which are in opposite factions. However it does require that you log in to the server for playing, I log in to the Xbox One NA server and play by myself all the time. I even occasionally go rogue in Cyrodill and mostly avoid enemy players, but I do get my butt handed to me a lot as well. This game is no where close to something like Call of Duty where it requires you to be with other players and be social, it makes it easier to be social for guilds that could help you and stuff, but it's not a necessity even though in some cases the game may be harder without the aid of a guild. Anyone that says you have to be social and be in groups all the time is dead wrong, when you get the game finished downloading/installing give it a shot and as you start to master the game you will see what I mean.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on April 1, 2016 3:54AM
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yup frequent kicks, frequent lag spikes, PvP is just as laggy in the early morning and solo instances (vMSA) flooded with lag spikes.
    So far everything is "working as intended" since I don't see any forum posts by ZoS addressing the massive issues with lag yet. It's pretty sad that this game has gone to this state.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Now that I've thinking about it a little bit I have noticed that lag has increased dramatically, but the amount of players that are on when I am on has also increased dramatically, meaning I'm wondering if too many people are on at the same time causing everyone's performance to decrease. I have also encountered a lot of crashing with the clothing shop in Orsinium even before the Thieves guild DLC, so I think it's an issue specific to the general area of the clothing shop and the surrounding area being the wayshrine and bank.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on April 1, 2016 6:37AM