Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OMFG sort this *** out

L2Pissue
L2Pissue
✭✭✭✭✭
whats the problem with this game? you cant hire proper anti DDOS service?
we understand your ignorance regarding PvP lag
we understand your ignorance toward sound getting muted in PvP
but the constant disconnection to main screen EVERYDAY?
  • Keep_Door
    Keep_Door
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most of the time your the problem.
  • Xjcon
    Xjcon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LoL.
    Briza Do'urdenx V16 Dunmer DK
    Jcon V16 Orc DK
    Vierna Do'urdenx V16 Bosmer NB
    Jarlaxle Baenrex V16 Dunmer NB
  • L2Pissue
    L2Pissue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah right
    but this time and the last 1000 times were not my problem
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's a L2Pissue. Jk, I actually feel bad for you guys. Seems to be a recurring theme.
    Edited by Callous2208 on March 31, 2016 9:56PM
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes its nice if you say what server and platform you are using. Might help them track down the issue.
  • Lyrebon
    Lyrebon
    ✭✭✭
    ZoS response: "Check your firewall settings, the problem may be on your end."
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep_Door wrote: »

mean-grammar.jpg
    Edited by Eshelmen on March 31, 2016 10:01PM
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • Clarkieson
    Clarkieson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eshelmen wrote: »
    Keep_Door wrote: »

mean-grammar.jpg

Its ok, i can translate american into english.

for a fee of course
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes its nice if you say what server and platform you are using. Might help them track down the issue.

Um, all of them?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cxw0q9E.jpg
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kwivur wrote: »

Um, all of them?

Its not all of them. I can login and play fine on the PC NA server.
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sounds like an @L2Pissue
  • Humatiel
    Humatiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    rage and bluster, nerf everything then the lag will disappear >:)
    VMA | vHRC-HM | vAA-HM | vSO-HM | vMOL-HM
    700+ CP
    GM of Luxury Raids
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent logged in since Saturday , Feels good to play other games that work. They are either the most clueless staff in gaming or they are very understaffed at this point and literally have too much to fix for the amount of staff they have. Either way the longevity isnt too promising.

Um, all of them?

I am on PC NA and i havent logged in since Saturday due to the horrible performance. Have you not been to Cyrodiil? Its horrible. Not only there but have crashed in instances where i am the only one in there multiple times.
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Havent logged in since Saturday , Feels good to play other games that work. They are either the most clueless staff in gaming or they are very understaffed at this point and literally have too much to fix for the amount of staff they have. Either way the longevity isnt too promising.

Um, all of them?

I am on PC NA and i havent logged in since Saturday due to the horrible performance. Have you not been to Cyrodiil? Its horrible. Not only there but have crashed in instances where i am the only one in there multiple times.

Cyrodiil is always pretty bad as far lag, but yea, I've been there all week. No crashes for me there, or in the rest of the wide world of PC/NA for quite some time now.
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Um, all of them?

The map is much larger than just cyrodill. These guys cant even stay logged in thats hardly the same as you having crashes in cyrodill. They cant play at ALL.
    Edited by jamesharv2005ub17_ESO on March 31, 2016 10:42PM