The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Absolutely no communication with the developers

jankulovskyi
jankulovskyi
Soul Shriven
Why isnt there any communications from ZOS. They could address the problems and announce some future fixes. I accept technical difficulties at the beginning of a new expansion, its normal for mmos. But total silence..cmon its not fair.
  • ForlornBeliever
    It's pretty much to be expected. The only help anyone seems to get is from other users.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • ThatAlaskanDude
    ThatAlaskanDude
    ✭✭✭
    This is exactly what I was gonna post. I participate in other forums from different games as well as get updates and responses from devs. This one in particular is like shouting at a brick wall.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They communicate with us: "No ETA!"
    Because I can!
  • Marcosyn11
    Marcosyn11
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    They communicate with us: "No ETA!"

Wise words!
    EU Megaserver - Lusitano
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why isnt there any communications from ZOS. They could address the problems and announce some future fixes. I accept technical difficulties at the beginning of a new expansion, its normal for mmos. But total silence..cmon its not fair.
    Watch the PC patch notes, we will get most that are received on pc. Microsoft does not allow ZOS to release any patches without their approval, which takes around two weeks. So the updates are sent to Microsoft for approval, then when approved they are implemented. This is why all XB1 release are always two weeks behind pc.

There have been at least 3 updates to fix issues for the pc since TG was released. We should get these in a combined patch once approved by Microsoft. It will depend when on the last patches for approval, there was a pc patch on 03/28.

So they may not be communicating the issues to XB1 players, but they are working on issues .....

• jankulovskyi
    jankulovskyi
    Soul Shriven
    Yes i get that Balibe. But still the Known Issues thread in the PC Support section was closed in june 2014. In General discussion it looks better with the last dev post being from march 22 but they only address crashes. English is not my first language but in my understanding game crash means the game freezes or shuts down. That doesnt include the horrible lag and countless other issues Players regularly report. So they could say Hi more frequently after a difficult tg launch. Which is fine and understandable. I am only talking communication and damn its quiet.