The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*sigh*

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
Made the mistake today of renewing my ESO Plus, forgetting that they aren't issuing Crowns when they should be, unless that's not a feature... but anyway, I subbed to get access to the DLC's, which worked fine... and, drum role please, the Crowns weren't issued... no surprise there - although considering they said they'd fixed that issue a few months back, "nice" to see it was BS. I'll probably play thru Orsinium and Thieves Guild once each for the achievements etc, but sod it ESO+ after that again... or at least I won't e buying the Crowns I should've got with the sub. So, um, WHY isn't the Crowns issue fixed, has anyone bothered to tell you yet?
  • TheBrownWiener
    TheBrownWiener
    ✭✭✭
    Always got mine.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After they said the issue was fixed, many people agreed that the issue was fixed. Submit a support ticket and they'll (eventually) get you sorted out :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... that means going thru all that "proof of purchase" crap again though, which I can't be bothered with. I just won't buy in-game Crowns or use the in-game store - not only because of this issue, but also I simply have zero confidence any Crowns I did purchase would be credited. I mean with ESO+ I'm still getting access to the DLC so I'm not really wasting money, but it would be a complete waste of money if paid for Crowns that weren't issued.
    Edited by robwolf666 on March 31, 2016 10:35AM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When they "fixed" the issue, it was fixed for me, but then, I only subbed for a couple months after it was supposedly resolved. I got tired of the periodic loss of DLC access/in-game benefits and decided it was time to cancel and just buy Crowns.

Also, since the supposed fix, I've seen a good number of posts from players who still aren't receiving Crowns, so it still isn't completely fixed. So, if you want your missing Crowns, yes, you'll need to go through the rigamarole of submitting a ticket and then providing them with all the necessary proof.