The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dark Brotherhood DLC Idea

Connundrumm
Connundrumm
Soul Shriven
I have an Idea for the dark brotherhood dlc and it's to introduce a new skill line which I decided to make an idea for the ult... This is it hopefully it's not as op as I think:

DB skill line

Dark bloodlust
Ult- stop health from decreasing for 6s
And gain bloodlust which replenishes 1000 health per kill and 100 health per 1000 damage cost 250 or 300 ult

Morph- gain increase magic damage and crit on use and ult does a huge proxy detonation (radius of 8 meters) dealing 11.27k (will scale with spell damage and magicka by 5%) after detonation other effects will apply changes after effects with different staff : flame 6k does dot over 6 seconds. shock reduces enemy's stamina and magicka for 6k . Frost applies a shield for 4k and slow for 30% movement speed

Morph- gain weapon power and weapon crit on use and ult does and on body aoe dealing 10000 and a dot (will scale with stamina and weapon damage 5%) lasting 6 seconds aoe dot will change with weapon. S&S will launch 12 swords form the sky Effecting anyone in the radius Dealing 400 damage each, and will grant 7k shield on you and allies. Two handed will have a storm of swords dealing 500 every .5 seconds and you receive reduced damage. Dual wield will have storm of swords(8 meters) dealing 2000 damage each second also applies bleed for 100 every .5 seconds. Bow will have a volley (radius of 12 meters) dealing 1000 damage and 100 damage of lingering poison damage.

If you have ideas to balance it just go over it and change the values and if you have skill ideas just add to this thread

Ult is based off of Kali from smite in a lot of ways but I think it's cool

GT: connundrumm
Edited by Connundrumm on March 31, 2016 1:51PM
  • Dedricus
    Dedricus
    ✭✭✭
    That's beyond broken lol.
  • milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    milesrodneymcneely2_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have plenty of "thievy" and "assassiny" abilities from which to choose.

There's an entire class built around the idea, not to mention a World skill line and a Guild skill line.

What we REALLY need (and by "we" I mean "me") are Hand-to-Hand and Polearm options.

And Spellcraft. That seriously needs to come off of the back burner.

Like, YESTERDAY.

:|
  • Connundrumm
    Connundrumm
    Soul Shriven
    I Did a nurf to make it not as op like it was previously
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a very strong likelihood that DB will not come with any active skills, and will consist entirely of passives. They did it this way intentionally for TG, and I don't think they will change that model for DB.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DB = poison passives
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Connundrumm
    Connundrumm
    Soul Shriven
    I personally hope they add active skills just because it will make a change in builds and might make curtain builds excel.The only thing this is just a idea that a work in progress. If they so choose to add in active skills I would greatly appreciate it.