The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ALL EP XBOX NA

firegodx
firegodx
✭✭✭
All Ebonheart in xbox in NA get out of your winning campaigns help us in haderus we have alot of people struggling trying to back back the server. We are constantly fighting both DC and AD they rarely attack eachother we a tired of it.(I don't care what anyone says it's true) I have a guild with over 400 plus active members I need other guilds to work with so we can take this server. Why play in a campaign where you constantly come out on top why not join us be the under dog. Or are you all afraid of competition? Let's make this what it used to be a competitive balanced server. Not a server where every day DC and AD fight over our home keeps.
Edited by firegodx on February 9, 2016 5:25AM
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    firegodx wrote: »
    All Ebonheart in xbox in NA get out of your winning campaigns help us in haderus we have alot of people struggling trying to back back the server. We are constantly fighting both DC and AD they rarely attack eachother we a tired of it.(I don't care what anyone says it's true) I have a guild with over 400 plus active members I need other guilds to work with so we can take this server. Why play in a campaign where you constantly come out on top why not join us be the under dog. Or are you all afraid of competition? Let's make this what it used to be a competitive balanced server. Not a server where every day DC and AD fight over our home keeps.

We literally have every other campaign owned lets keep haderus competitive if we decide to join Lagerus it would just cause more lag and we prefer to AP farm in other camps
    Edited by LoreRiley on February 9, 2016 2:23PM
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    LoreRiley wrote: »
    and we prefer to AP farm in other camps

This is why PVP is dead...
    Edited by Tallowby on February 9, 2016 2:39PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best EP players aren't in haderus or winning EP campaigns , we like to farm and fight the zergs in buff servers. We will be back in haderus when the update drops but the lag is also terrible.

And to add EP needs to learn how to work together & for the love of god stop going for scrolls when you're close to emp. Plus when you get emp defend it as best as you can.

I would like to get emp in there again so I'll be back. And probably should take notes from PC players & crown a king in charge of the pact, that way there's some leadership. That's also a reason the top EP rather not join haderus because people don't listen and it's very unorganized. Hopefully this changes when text chat is added to the game.
  • FlounderOG
    FlounderOG
    ✭✭✭
    We are constantly fighting both DC and AD they rarely attack eachother we a tired of it

That's hillarious because DC and AD fight all the time.

Its a long standing joke that those of us who get tired fighting AD can go up north to fight EP because you're all squishy.

Your Zergs melt and scatter so fast its unreal.

I think you should all quit blaming other factions for your faction not knowing how to use basic tactics.
    -Daggerfall Covenant (Xbox NA)-
    Haderus Main
    Tavia Guest
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »

He doesnt not speak for EP and PvP is certainly NOT dead on Xbox NA

All the real EP are in Scourge, btw. AD and DC teams come back plz!
    N64 NA EP
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭

All the real EP that doesnt suck is in
    Azura's star
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭

All the real EP that doesnt suck is in
    Azura's star

:o
    N64 NA EP
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Azuras & Skull*
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlounderOG wrote: »
    We are constantly fighting both DC and AD they rarely attack eachother we a tired of it

That's hillarious because DC and AD fight all the time.

Its a long standing joke that those of us who get tired fighting AD can go up north to fight EP because you're all squishy.

Your Zergs melt and scatter so fast its unreal.

I think you should all quit blaming other factions for your faction not knowing how to use basic tactics.

Yeah this is bs. Ad doesn't even care about the map unless it's to get emp, so they push towards arrius even when losing all their keeps. DC just zergs the map because no one pays attention to them so EP is getting sandwiched between ad and DC . The only time you guys fight is when one of you is making an emp push.

EP doesn't even have numbers in there , most of the time they only have one or two bars while the rest has 3, who's really zerging?

Damn near prime time & this is what I seen http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/CatchMeTrolling/screenshot/3882791
    Edited by CatchMeTrolling on February 10, 2016 5:24AM
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best EP players aren't in haderus or winning EP campaigns , we like to farm and fight the zergs in buff servers. We will be back in haderus when the update drops but the lag is also terrible.

And to add EP needs to learn how to work together & for the love of god stop going for scrolls when you're close to emp. Plus when you get emp defend it as best as you can.

I would like to get emp in there again so I'll be back. And probably should take notes from PC players & crown a king in charge of the pact, that way there's some leadership. That's also a reason the top EP rather not join haderus because people don't listen and it's very unorganized. Hopefully this changes when text chat is added to the game.

So very true. If we're not pushing emp in Skill, we're in Azuras farming zergs or telvar ganking in the sewers. We've seen too many EP players having naked dance parties in South/North Gate or attempting to scroll cap while the organized groups are taking keeps. It's upsetting.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its fun killing the emp and his 100 man zerg in azuras with a quarter of the numbers.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • TheRubiksCube
    TheRubiksCube
    ✭✭✭
    If it didn't lag so bad in Haderus, I would move one of my characters there to pvp.
    Blood for the Pact! Retired Arctic Empire Officer
    Xbox NA XBL gamertag: RUBLKS CUBE (feel free to message me to duel or to play with me)
    EP: Lv 50 High Elf Dragonknight, Lv 50 Breton Templar (Former Emperor of Versidue-Shae), Lv 50 Dark Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Sorcerer, Lv 50 Wood Elf Nightblade, Lv 50 High Elf Templar, Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer
    DC: Lv 50 Breton Sorcerer
    AD: Lv 50 Breton Templar
    Current CP: About 790
    Campaigns: Vivec or any other campaign I feel like.
    Time schedule: No specific time/ pacific standard time.
  • firegodx
    firegodx
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like AD is turning this into a AD server they get emp anytime they want we always have no bars. AD zergs dumb hard 100 plus These are some dark days for ep in haderus.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like AD is turning this into a AD server they get emp anytime they want we always have no bars. AD zergs dumb hard 100 plus These are some dark days for ep in haderus.
    A lot of DC that I know Played Haderus have been moving to Scrounge and other Campaigns to get out of the Lag,So it might become a AD buff Server.
  • CamBam370
    CamBam370
    ✭✭✭
    Skull , Azuras , and Skeleton is where Ep is at.

Haderous is way to laggy for me.

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    looks like my XBOX brethren need to receive training from King Ki
  • SpazzmanNDQ
    CamBam370 wrote: »
    Skull , Azuras , and Skeleton is where Ep is at.

Haderous is way to laggy for me.

Yes I personally play in Skull and Skeleton with Azuras being no CP now.Haderus has always been bad que times too long and horrible lag. I'm sorry OP you might need to let AD have it and switch campaigns Scourge seems to be a decent one, and Skull could use a guild like yours when AD likes to call their buddies over to help them take the map.