The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil Is AD's Playground Now (PS4)

• AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    AOECAPS wrote: »
    *** bags doing what *** bags do

Hey bruh. Blame ZOS. They chose to do it. The classic "don't hate the player, hate the game" applies here.
    Lmao I didn't know rekting people was pvdooring at 5am and night capping the entire map if that's what you consider rekting I'm glad I don't do that then.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey bruh. Blame ZOS. They chose to do it. The classic "don't hate the player, hate the game" applies here.
    Lmao I didn't know rekting people was pvdooring at 5am and night capping the entire map if that's what you consider rekting I'm glad I don't do that then.

We of the Dominion don't seize our advances and attacks, just because it's early in the morning. Don't you know that the early bird gets the worm? Or in this case, the early eagle? Get it? Eagle, because of the Dominion? Okay, I'll stop. >_>
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're apart of The Dominion, because we are the champions. That's why. Our lands are filled with the most beautiful: Beaches, cities, and townsfolk. We have exotic senche roaming about of all kinds, and a queen who's beauty is subpar to none. Our mages are of the highest tier, and our rouges are the swiftest of the swift. Never question your allegiance to something so pure as that of The Dominion. Lol.

In the name of our beloved queen!

Your Queen has incomplete private parts! lol
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭

We of the Dominion don't seize our advances and attacks, just because it's early in the morning. Don't you know that the early bird gets the worm? Or in this case, the early eagle? Get it? Eagle, because of the Dominion? Okay, I'll stop. >_>
    It's okay you pvdoor because you can't pvp
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *sigh* another obvious bait post getting more attention that it deserves.......
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greiver wrote: »
    Don't let that ego get to big.

Don't let that grammar get too good.
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • Tonnopesce
    Tonnopesce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 AD are like 1 DC nuff said.

Numbers only matter in the elvish country.
    Same situation happened in the pc eu server then every once in a while a brave group of DC ( even EP sometimes) come and erease evry AD holding the ground... Till the Zerg come ( night time btw)
    It seems that AD like to pve in cyrodiil!
    Signature

• Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If PS4 is like XBOX there is a lot of AD.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep EP and DC can flip the map during prime only to wake up to it yellow in the morning.
  • Duxes
    Duxes
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest it took the fun out of the campaign. I'm AD and sometimes I wish I wasn't. It's a pitiful sight to see an AD zerg rush to fight one or two opposing faction players. In the long run it makes them stronger cause they learn and adapt to fighting 1v X.
  • DDemon
    DDemon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sausage wrote: »
    Sorc tanks are indeed a problem, especially during Morning, when teleporting shield-stacking just become unbelievable strong, in fact there isnt enough dmg in the game to do anything to do, unless the Sorc is really dumb, you cant kill them. We need some potion to destroy Shields, like why not, theres Unstobbable for Knockbacks (WB spam), theres Detect Invs potion for NBs, but why nothing for Shields.

I don't know why everyone seems to have so many difficulties fighting sorcerers. I play all classes and I have a harder time killing a tanky DK than I do killing a shield stacking sorc. (Without using shield breaker) If you pressure the sorc enough that all he can do is spam his shield, with CC placed at the right moment, you can easily kill him or her.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why am I a part of AD again on PS4? It feels like I should have picked another alliance because AD feels like a strong and morale crushing alliance.

^^^^^This. I do not represent this either Whatzituyah. Destroying competition is bad for everyone.

I feel really embarrassed this thread exists. 1.0 My sincere apologies to the cool folks in DC and EP who strive for gentlemanly competition.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on March 31, 2016 1:27PM
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDemon wrote: »
    Sausage wrote: »
    Sorc tanks are indeed a problem, especially during Morning, when teleporting shield-stacking just become unbelievable strong, in fact there isnt enough dmg in the game to do anything to do, unless the Sorc is really dumb, you cant kill them. We need some potion to destroy Shields, like why not, theres Unstobbable for Knockbacks (WB spam), theres Detect Invs potion for NBs, but why nothing for Shields.

I don't know why everyone seems to have so many difficulties fighting sorcerers. I play all classes and I have a harder time killing a tanky DK than I do killing a shield stacking sorc. (Without using shield breaker) If you pressure the sorc enough that all he can do is spam his shield, with CC placed at the right moment, you can easily kill him or her.

Finally someone gets the picture. As a sorcerer, I absolutely hate fighting Dragonknights. Hate, hate, hate. So annoying. Lol. But, as a DK... I love fighting everything, as DK feels like the game is easy mode (for PVP). Except for other DK's of course. DK Vs. DK is cringe worthy.
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. Haderus? Full of PvE yellows that outnumber their opponents 3-1 every time. There's a few EP and DC guilds in there that crush AD consistently. Come to Scourge. AD was in last at 8k points when my guild and I joined last week and EP was in First with 27k. AD is now in second at 20k and EP has only gone up 3k (for a total of 30k) as of last night. This is with EP constantly night capping as well because they get demoralized at prime time lol. The amount of zergs my guild has destroyed is kind of embarrassing for EP. Especially when one particular EP guild has been bragging about ruling scourge when it was an empty campaign. We have been the lowest population until a couple of days ago and there's 13 days left in the campaign...
    Edited by Moglijuana on March 31, 2016 2:01PM
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to let you guys (ZOS) know that we (AD) thank you for making Azura's Star a non-CP campaign, and causing people from there to migrate to Haderus (AD stomping ground). Because of you doing this, we know can mash and smash DC and EP out even further, as proven by our scores since the TG update.

As is, we (AD) have been a force to be reckoned with when it comes to PVP, but because of your shift... It's just overkill now. And it's to the point that we are in the process of planning invasions of the other faction's (base) campaigns, just to mash them out even further and lower their morale. And with vicious death being a magicka-based set primarily, and AD having the best magicka users... Well... You get the idea. So yeah, I just wanted to say thanks to ZOS for this decision on behalf of my AD guild and the numerous AD guilds across ESO who PVP.

Oh, and one last thing. To those who've been curious about the "conspiracies" of there being a guild of emperors who farm emperor, and control the campaigns? Yes. This is a very much so a real thing, and their primarily AD.

Guys, a friendly reminder to *not* feed the trolls.
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • Inarre
    Inarre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the durzogs? We need to start poking them to distract the trolls.
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azura was pretty balanced before TG. But it's been mostly yellow every time I've checked. Maybe red and blue will get some organized guilds there eventually to make it interesting.
  • Elementz
    Elementz
    ✭✭
    Oh, and one last thing. To those who've been curious about the "conspiracies" of there being a guild of emperors who farm emperor, and control the campaigns? Yes. This is a very much so a real thing, and their primarily AD.

Are you talking about my group? lol

Out of all the hate mail I get saying my group ruined haderus, I didn't realize taking my group in haderus would cause imbalance. We didn't know a 10 man group all running vicious would change the balance, making it a buff server.
    Edited by Elementz on March 31, 2016 5:22PM
  • MisterBastahrd
    MisterBastahrd
    ✭✭✭
    A small group of nightblades with proxy, batswarm or soul tether, and VD is about the equivalent of a ball zerg anyway, regardless of talent level. It was hilarious in the Arena district watching randoms sneak in and murder a group at a time as they spammed X to get to the chest to farm motifs.

I honestly have no idea why everyone chose to move to Haderus... it was a 1vX buff server.... Scourge is the logical replacement for Azura's.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elementz wrote: »

Are you talking about my group? lol

Out of all the hate mail I get saying my group ruined haderus, I didn't realize taking my group in haderus would cause imbalance. We didn't know a 10 man group all running vicious would change the balance, making it a buff server.

Must be the group of 60 randoms following along with your "10" man group. lol