Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Fixes?

Shaloran
Shaloran
✭✭
Okay, let's face it, the game is a mess. I've stood behind the devs for a long time now, even after getting screwed out of transferring my character to xbox one. I'm afraid however that I'm just about done and am starting to ask myself why anyone plays their game.

First, ever since the latest update I've had nearly an impossible time getting into a group with the activity finder tool. There's no reason why I have to wait two hours while qued as a healer. What is going on with this? This is a simple tool that no other mmo developers seem to have a problem with. Second, I have had several friends who have to go through allot just to get their crown points from subscribing. How could you have this issue? Third, there are several problems with crashing and logging in.

This is becoming downright unacceptable and I was just curious if anyone knows what they're doing to resolve these issues or if they're even aware. If this information is easily accessible I aplogize in advance and would appreciate the guidance.

I just think players deserve a progress report (especially on the group finder). I mean, some people pay for this game monthly and at the rate this game is going, players are going to abandon it and hop on the next available console mmo in a heartbeat. Thanks in advance for any help given.
Edited by Shaloran on March 31, 2016 1:15AM
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    To add to that...still getting unusually long load times just to get into Argent Mine...WTF
  • Malsidius
    Malsidius
    ✭✭✭
    I swear it's always something - fix your old content before adding new content.
  • Blackbriar_Thorn
    Voice chat needs some serious attention too as far as I am concerned. Still cannot communicate in game since TG patch.
  • phillyboy7897
    phillyboy7897
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soon will be the posts saying "no issue here, your rig sucks, praise zos"
  • Blackbriar_Thorn
    Soon will be the posts saying "no issue here, your rig sucks, praise zos"

Meh, if it were a matter of customized PC rigs I'd give the benefit of the doubt for all the possible differences in builds that some might have issues. But come on, it's not like there is a lot of variation when it comes to XB1.
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    I've tried to do the daily all day today and every time I got somewhere the WHOLE group froze. I'm done.