The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an active, mature guild

MANEATING-MANG0
MANEATING-MANG0
Soul Shriven
Hi all, as per title I am looking for a guild that is active and not full of kids.
My Xbox gamertag is MANEATING MANG0 and I play with an AD character at the moment.
I still haven't gotten too far with the game as I've restarted my character build countless times (who doesn't?), if anyone has a place in their guild let me know, preferably one that actually talks and communicates too, and in English
  • MANEATING-MANG0
    MANEATING-MANG0
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • CompactVirus
    Hi, more than welcome in our guild? It is a DC heavy guild but that doesn't really matter... I will get someone to invite you so just check your notifications and accept if you want too :)
  • Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, as per title I am looking for a guild that is active and not full of kids.
    My Xbox gamertag is MANEATING MANG0 and I play with an AD character at the moment.
    I still haven't gotten too far with the game as I've restarted my character build countless times (who doesn't?), if anyone has a place in their guild let me know, preferably one that actually talks and communicates too, and in English

Same position, but never restarted character. My favourite Guild disbanded so on the look out for late night PvE PvP.
  • RabNebula
    RabNebula
    ✭✭✭

Same position, but never restarted character. My favourite Guild disbanded so on the look out for late night PvE PvP.

Check out The Asaro thread.