Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really need a look

seipher09
seipher09
✭✭✭✭
Right now I have a nightblade and I'm trying really hard to get a kind of white assassin type look and failing kind of bad. Want white as primary color and red as secondary.

Using 2 heavy 5 light.

So far I love my light breton hood, and heavy xivkyn chest. Looking for some good light gloves, and heavy shoulders to match this well in terms of an assassin type look. Any suggestions?
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    Well first off if you want an assassin look, white is not the way to go lol. Ever hear of any black ops guys sporting white attire on missions? Problem I don't like about light armor colors is it's very dull looking. Heavy Armor has more of a shine to it. Now me personally I like to have a primary of black and a secondary of yellow, I believe it looks really good. Secondar of a deep red also looks great.
    Pain is Weakness
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    Powell90 wrote: »
    Well first off if you want an assassin look, white is not the way to go lol. Ever hear of any black ops guys sporting white attire on missions? Problem I don't like about light armor colors is it's very dull looking. Heavy Armor has more of a shine to it. Now me personally I like to have a primary of black and a secondary of yellow, I believe it looks really good. Secondar of a deep red also looks great.

Assassin's creed :)
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winter ops