The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Buff Keep defense?

karakondzula
karakondzula
✭✭✭
Keeps are joke. Walls are made of paper, NPC's are like *** peasants, instead of professional soldiers. Whole map can be conquered in an hour..
Edited by karakondzula on March 30, 2016 8:20AM

Buff Keep defense? 16 votes

Buff keep walls and NPC's
6%
LoreScholar 1 vote
Buff only walls
18%
RebGhost-ShotNovaMarx 3 votes
Buff only NPC's
25%
ColoursYouHavebooksmcreadKatinasBurning_Talons 4 votes
Everything is fine as it is, i love caping Keep alone or with few others, especially During night.
18%
GRxKnightKr3doSkyy 3 votes
Nerf Keeps and NPC's, becuz NERF!
6%
Zheg 1 vote
I dont care.
25%
Iruil_ESODisgracefulMindEirellaWollust 4 votes
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont care.
    With the recent siege changes taking a keep with people building proper defense has become a real piece of work. So I don't think any buffs are needed.

And well, just because you have higher health walls it will still be possible to take an undefended keep easily.
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeps are joke. Walls are made of paper, NPC's are like *** peasants, instead of professional soldiers. Whole map can be conquered in an hour..
    From my POV keep should scale to attackers numbers, so when keep get sieged by zerg, there's should be NPC zerg ball around flags exploiting aoe caps and forces zerg to use single target attacks)
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is fine as it is, i love caping Keep alone or with few others, especially During night.
    Clearly op PvDoors and doesn't know how tough keeps are to take whilst being contested
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    Clearly op PvDoors and doesn't know how tough keeps are to take whilst being contested
    Whether there are actual players defending a keep or not, the NPC guards are still a complete joke.
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Buff only walls
    Keeps are ridiculously easy to defend right now with the buff to repair kits and siege, you can close a breach with a few people while a group is getting off siege to move to the inner. Keep fights should be about what group plays better not who has the extra raid to spam repairs until the keep unflags.