The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deepest Darkness - RP, PVE, PVP, Crafting

Kitho_Mar
Kitho_Mar
(((OOC bit)))

Deepest Darkness is a guild that offers many things to many adventurers without constraining them to just one faction. We have an Alliance with the Servants of the Night and are currently working on making all members either Werewolf or Vampire if they want to have those abilities. Pvp is relatively a form and go thing while crafting is headed up by the Guildmaster Dracanice. I handle the PVE and the RP portions of the guild. We welcome most everyone who can talk in a mature or atleast pleasant manner and hope to eventually have an Emperor in our ranks. We also have a guild website that is also recruting it can be found at Guildlaunch.com ... simply search for Deepest Darkness.

(((IC Bit)))

You stumble through the dark, your eyes accustomed to the bright light of the outside world. This dank dark cave is far removed from that world. You hear the footsteps of your fellows or rather soon to be fellows marching along with you as you are lead through the cave to the secret meeting place of the Daedra worshiping sect known as Deepest Darkness.

When you finally are brought to the chamber you are made to sit at a round table, and a moment later a mage light flares to life. the bare glimmer of light is enough to see that in the darkness are hungry eyes, the yellows of Lycanthropes and the reds of Vampyres all look at you hungrilly.

Sitting at the table across from you sits an Imperial gentlemen and at his right hand is a Argonian female. The Argonian wears stiff leathers while the Imperial wears full plate mail. The magelight circles the table in slow circles making sure to keep all those at it in its dim glow.

"You sought the cult of Azura, her blades in the Darkness. You have found her followers, those brave enough to use the gifts of Hircine and the Very curse of undeath Molag Bal created against the dread lord of domination. You have sought us out. Now tell us intiate, Are you ready to go deeper into the Darkness that lurks at the edge of the Dawn." The Argonian says with a toothy grin.

What do you do?
~People are like the stars in the sky... There are some that are bright and some that are dim.~
~Seeks-The-Truths, Argonian Hunter~
  • Draco65579
    Draco65579
    Soul Shriven
    I am kinda new to ESO so i don't know how to be invited into a guild but this one sounds like a lot of fun. is there any chance i can be apart of your guild? (i'm not sure to join if you need your player name or account name, which one is it?:)