The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Help Me Make the Game More Enjoyable For Myself

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I've begun to lose my attraction to this game.

Now that I've finished Cadwell's Silver and Gold, I no longer have any major PvE quest lines to focus on, and the smaller side quests I may have bypassed on the way here now feel just like errands to take care of. And if you've seen some of my posts/threads, you know how I feel about PvP in Cyrodiil. The quests in the Alliance zones are done and the quests in Craglorn and Imperial City are too difficult by myself, and because I have no friends I can't team up with anyone, and trying to rely on other players who are going at their own pace doing their own thing is impractical.

I'm a Race that's not fit for my Class. I'm broke. I have sub-par gear. And my numbers are nowhere near where other players have them.

Can you at least give me hints at what I should do to better my character so the game is at least a little easier?

Khajiit - Sorcerer - Veteran 13
61 AP in Magicka
Main hand - Destro Staff
Secondary - Dual Wield
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most endgame content is multiplayer based, and at some point it might be a good idea for you to join a guild so that you can meet some people to regularly play with.

Other than that, have you considered buying Orisinium and/or Thieves Guild? These are full of PvE content, and you get new zones to explore.

As for race/class, search for ideas for a new build. A good idea is to totally focus on either magicka or stamina, depending on your preferred skills.

My main is a Khajiit NB, but with a magicka build - and it works fine! Just focus all attribute points in magicka, and make sure to add any passives that give you more magicka, like through light armour and Mages Guild.
    Edited by NovaMarx on March 30, 2016 7:41AM
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
    Options
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    None of my friends play , best thing I ever did was join a guild made new friends and we all work together to help each other
    Options