The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What would this accomplish?

xEcthelionx
xEcthelionx
✭✭✭
Do you think that cancelling ESO+ subscriptions would put pressure on the developers? Just a thought, clearly not a protest.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think that cancelling ESO+ subscriptions would put pressure on the developers? Just a thought, clearly not a protest.
    If enough people do it, yes.

But would ZOS take anything useful away from that, recognize their mistakes and fix them? No.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cancelling ESO+ should not be about putting pressure on ZOS, but about your own idea of not wanting to pay money for a broken, neglected product that shows no signs of improving. In fact, if you've been here from the start, the amount of rotten carrots that have been dangled in front of you by ZOS have probably resulted in a permanent stench of rot.

I'm a Saxhleel though, my skull is thick like my skin so I keep giving ZOS my money.
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    I'm a Saxhleel though, my skull is thick like my skin so I keep giving ZOS my money.
    Have you erected the Spine of Buyer's Remorse yet?