The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kicked, timed out, 301 errors, kicked some more. Unable to remain in game. NA PC

Telel
Telel
✭✭✭✭✭
While this has been an on again/ off again issue since the launch of thieve's guild today it has just become even worse.

Every few days I'd get an issue where I'd be randomly kicked to the log in screen no matter what i was doing. I'd have to log back in 3 times and most times I'd first get a time out message, then a 301 error, then just kicked back ot log in before I'd make it through on the fourth attempt.

From there I'd play a few minutes before being kicked to log in again. This would occur with increasing frequency until just moving for a few seconds would result in a tripe back to logging in...four more times.

After a day of that it seemed to go away and I could play normally.

But today it has been even worse. Over the last half hour I have had to try and log in over 30 times. I've managed maybe twenty minutes of play in the last 3 hours, and died four times due to being kicked during combat.

1) Add ons were disabled for a good chunk of this.

2) Graphics were set to low for a good chunk of this.

3) Not using wifi. It's a cable right into the broadband modem.

4) Yes things were reset.

5) The only messages I ever got were server time out, 301 errors, and "There was a problem please try connecting in few minute" messages during the log in process. No error messages were given during the many many many kicks.

Character: Telel
Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error 11 for me
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables